🌺 Rater: Helena [ CLOSED ] 🌺

Username: HELIXGRO

My Service: Are you looking for a detailed review? I'll provide you with an analysis of your profile, and my reviews range from 600-800 words. I'll also offer you suggestions on where you can improve too.  Feel free to take a look at my newer reviews to see my rating style and if it suits your needs! If you're looking for a thorough review that will emphasise your profile's strengths and weaknesses, you're in the right place.

Waiting time for orders is up to a week or two.

What I will and won't rate: I won't rate anything outside of your profile such as the content of your books. I will rate the link, if applicable.

Payment: A permanent follow and adding any of my books to one of your public reading lists.

Rating Criteria:

⤓. Username- [ /10 ]

⤓. Display Name- [ /10 ]

⤓. Profile picture - [ /10 ]

⤓. Background Image - [ /10 ]

⤓. Bio- [ /10]

⤓. Location- [ /10 ]

⤓. Link - [ /10 ]

⤓. Reading Lists - [ /10 ]

⤓. Book Covers - [ /10]

⤓. Theme - [ /10]

›‹ . Total - /100 . ›‹

Form:

⎙ . Username:

⎙ . Your name:

⎙ . Concept/theme of your profile:

⎙ . Any criteria you want to remove from your rating?:

⎙ . Anything you want to inform?:

⎙ Tag helixgro

⎙ . Tag 3+:

Copy the form here -›

Note: To make things clear, "criteria to remove" means that that aspect of your profile won't be rated and you won't lose points for it. For example, if your profile does not have a link attached, remove that from your criteria. Otherwise you'll receive 0 points and it will lower your final rating.