➺ { Sara } Se_Min_07

Rater: -forever-summer-

Client: Se_Min_07

Username: 8/10

I liked your username. It was nice and it was your name, so that is a good one but I would suggest that you don't use both capital letters and small letters or capital letters only either. As it doesn't help making your account more pretty or aesthetic. Try using more small letters and aesthetic words to improve your account aesthetic.

Display name: 7/10

I liked that you had added a few symbols to your display name, it makes your account look a bit better and more aesthetic. But I would suggest using a different font rather than the simple font or simple Wattpad font to bring out the vibe you're looking to show through your profile.

Profile Picture: 9/10

Who doesn't love your profile picture? I loved it but it would be great if you added a different border.

Header: 10/10

I loved the edited header of yours. It looks great and well-matched with your profile picture.

Overall theme and book covers: 11/15

Overall theme of your profile matched well with your book covers. They were dark and went along great with your profile. As I suggested earlier, a few changes would make your profile even more attractive and great to look at.

Bio: 3/10

I feel like there were a lot of fonts on your bio and all over the place. It was distracting and I kinda of feel like you could work on your bio. Try using only 3-4 fonts at the maximum and highlight the quotes and song lyrics with a different font and quotations. Also, I feel like the bio could have been arranged better. It felt like the information was scattered all over the place.

Location: 4/5 

Though I love your current location. It was perfect for an introvert as you had mentioned in the bio. As you asked for a suggestion from my side, I would say, 'Clinging to darkness' 'Searching the dark rose ''At Jimin's heart'

Link: 3/5 

It was good that you added your Instagram account link to your profile, that way people will be able to get to know you better. Though I will suggest using a carrd, instead of a single link.

Reading list: 9/15 

I loved that you used different fonts for your reading list. To make your reading list more interesting you could've used quotes or song lyrics as reading list names instead of the normal terms used.

Overall aesthetic: 7/10

Your overall aesthetic was nice and I liked it. There are just a few changes needed to make it more beautiful and interesting.

Total: 71/100

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺