➺ { Sara } _sunghooned_

Customer: _sunghooned_

Rater: -forever-summer-

Username: 9/10 

I love your username. It is different and matches the overall theme of your profile. I love how you used less symbols and didn't mix capital and small letters. It made your account more pretty. Although there are many accounts on Wattpad with similar usernames, I like how you didn't use any capital letters or mix capital with small letters.

Display name: 9/10 

Your display name was beautiful and elegant. I love that you have used different fonts and symbols to make it look prettier. But the symbols you used don't really match the overall vibe of your profile.

Profile picture: 7/10 

Though I liked the picture you had used as your profile picture. I feel like you could have been a bit better. The colors you chose for your profile picture are a bit lighter than those in the background. It makes it look odd and doesn't really form a cohesive theme. 

Header: 8/10

Your header looks great and elegant. But it feels darker than your profile picture. Also it doesn't suit the overall vibe of your profile. Other than that it looks great.

Overall theme and book cover: 12/15 

Your overall theme is good but it needs a few changes here and there to make it even better. I love your book covers but not all the book covers matched the overall theme of your book. It would have been better if it had. Except the 'enhyphen incorrect quotes' book, all other books followed a particular template and I loved it. It's not a necessity to make all the book covers similarly but it would look great.

Bio: 8/10 

Your bio is short and cute. I love that you used a quote there. It would be great if you had added a little more information about yourself. It would help your readers or friends get to know about you better. Add a few things of your interest, add a few lyrics of your song and also try adding a few more things about yourself.

Location: 4/5

Your location was cute, claiming to be someone's real wife. I like that you had added a location but then it would have been better if you had used different symbols and fonts to make it more pretty.

Link: 5/5 

You have linked your carrd to your profile, which looks so beautiful and interesting. It makes your account even more beautiful and helps people get to know you better.

Reading list: 14/15 

I liked your reading list names. Instead of going with a simple reading list, you have used a different and have written it with a different font too to make it better. But it would have been better if you used a few symbols to decorate it and to make it more pretty. Also, you don't have to add your own book to your reading list. When people visit your profile they'd already know your books and then they will come looking for recommendations from your side to read if they find you interesting and your tastes align. So, it is not a necessity to add your books to your reading list. But you could if you have a backup account.

Overall aesthetic: 8/10

Your overall aesthetic is great and pretty and attractive. But there are very few changes that if taken into consideration when you change your theme, it would be great. It would make your account more interesting and pretty. Try using the same color for your header and profile picture. Also make sure it matches the vibe you're looking for. Try adding more information about yourself in the bio. All these changes will make your account more interesting and pretty for your readers or other people who might visit your profile.

Total: 84/100

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺