Revenge! ah shi-

Y/n flipped to the lastest edition of Teyvat times, It was interesting read collecting all of the traveler's stupid Achievements, such as being able to collect hundred of thousands wood in a single, Strangely it does refer to these travelers as if they were different people.

As they flipped through each page continuously loosing brain cells to some of the Braindead activities, that their friends get into. Y/n was living a wonderful life, like any cat, all they do is lay around and wait to be be feed by their loving family.

A perfect life... A shadow casted over them, but the interesting stories from the times, distracted them from noticing the danger... The fox was back and wanted to touch Y/n's Fluffy hair and rubs those tiny ears of theirs.

She took of them and pulled them. "I finally got you" Y/n started to squirm and struggle in the cutest way possible but alas their efforts were useless as those tactics, doesn't work on old fox.

"Don't try to resist Little, it's going to be quick" Miko smiled as she placed her hand on their head and started to rub their head. Y/n stopped moving around they went limp. "See, I knew you'd enjoy it" she continues to pet their head and rubs their ears.

That's when... *Sniff* The sniffles were caught, Miko heard this and the immediate reaction was fear as the room... *Step* Went cold. *Step* The sound of wood heels smack down on more wood grew louder and louder, the approach of Raiden shogun got closer.

Y/n turned to Yae Miko with a smug face and tears in their eyes. Y/n began to cry properly.

"Mama!" Y/n called out *Step* Another one was coming, the Woman from sumeru was also fast approaching. Yae Miko was surrounded, on both sides by two furious parents.

Eventually the footsteps cease. Miko sighed and looked Y/n who let out their tongue out. "Don't think you won yet..." She said, As Isaac and Ei were behind her with their first raised in the air. Y/n just continued to cry. The two of them brought their hands downs and Miko was Knocked out till the next day.

As for Y/n, they got feed ice cream.

The end.

I like trains