The Quiet lighting Bolt 1/5? [requested]

And so project reunion... Begins, three Archons, three Children who's parents are the three archons. I mentioned, if you are interested go and read... It will be updated twice a month.

Right... Enough of self promotion. I would like to say sorry for no real update to any of my books, I've been to busy with YouTube and... Reading Komi can't Communicate, it's too wholesome...

I've also just been tired. Again so sorry.

___

"Again Y/n, say I like sweets!" Ei said, Y/n looked at her and really didn't wanted to say, In reality they prefer the Mother Shogun than Mother Ei. Reason? She doesn't really make them do anything, and they like the how they pet them.

But mother Ei, makes her say words that they already now how to say! And just can you shut it!

"I... Like... Sweets..." Ei clapped and Happiness, Y/n sighed.

"Are... You ok, Y/n?" She asked, Y/n slowly nods. "Are you sure, you seem to be Under he weather"

"It's nothing..." In Truth, Y/n Loved both of them, Ei or Shogun. Mother Ei maybe a bit more... Well closed, but she kind and Caring while mother Raiden is Scarier and Strict though not bothering them, leave them to their devices was fun and all... But where are those who share- But where is the smile that excitement when she sees them...

"I'm just tired... Can I go to bed?" They asked, "every well, Rest Easy" she said petting as Y/n's eyes became heavy.

"Y/n... I wonder what do you do, when I'm not around?"

Y/n smiled and gone to a land of the many endless possibilities.

The end.

Oh, boy another Long one... Huh?