Mini Raiden

Y/n was rummaging around the old Items and they managed to find them while running around. Y/n found small little clothes, These must be their Baby clothes. They sure were... These look like something that the shogun would buy. They continued to search for anything remotely interesting.

Nothing! The second was next, this one had the number 6 on it. It was a lot bigger than the other one. They climbed on top of it and they fell inside to a bunch of stuffed toys? 'She was hiding the Bounty!' Y/n was mad. There were 50 variations of Cinnamon rolls, Hidden from their sights.

They continue to dig around a bit. "Looks that's it!" They were keeping this box and putting it in their private residence.

The third box was up. On this hand, the number 7 is written on it. They open it up, it was a bunch of clothes, that seemed to be their size. They threw them all away, it was mostly normal clothes worn all around teyvat, of course, they kept the ones from Snezhnaya they look the coolest. At the end of this journey, was a great treasure, it was the outfit their mother wore. They reached into it,

Y/n fell into the box. "Ow..." Y/n lifted the outfit. They took out the Yamato, "really?" Y/n nods. The Yamato Followed orders and change its appearance "how embarrassing,". Y/n was giddy. They put on the outfit.

"I feel pretty" Y/n twirled around. They continue with the final box, this one had the letter F on it.

They open it up. Isaac walked in. Y/n didn't care. She walks up to them, "what are doing?"

"Looking for something interesting"
Y/n looked in the box... Y/n walked away and started to take the things they wanted to keep. "Can you take this to my home on watatsumi island?" Y/n asked.

"Of course" Y/n smiled, they took one of the cinnamon rolls and they left to wander the world as the Mini Raiden Shogun, But first they need makeup. They look back at the Yamato. "What is now?"

...
...

"Child listen to me... I can't do everything..." They looked blue... "Hey! Don't cry now..." They start to tear up a bit. "I'm sorry but I can't help you with that..." The waters came out.

"This is bad... I'm in big trouble" Isaac walks outs. She looks down at Y/n. "Is something wrong?" She asked. They weren't answering. "Well cheer up there, Dear..." She picks them up. "Who made you cry? We'll beat them up" She said. They pointed at their sword. "Hey don't drag me into this!"

"Well... Well..." "Hey... Look I was only trying to help..."

"Possessing my Body wasn't much of a help"

The Yamato just Disappeared. She wiped away their Tears before Pulling the Yamato from their eye. "Eek why!?" They turned into a demonic hand, it moved away. Y/n forced it to return.

"Damn it..."

The end.