Sword Practice

Swiftness, Smooth, Controlled movements.

Ayaka Was thrown Backwards, Thoma helped her up. Y/n stood, they kept their Composure, they were Currently still recovering from the incidents that happened.

No surprise to Thoma and Ayaka, Y/n once Displayed their Mastery of the Sword art. Y/n fell to their Knees. Their Blade clinged and clanged.

"Y/n!?-" they stood up, Thoma assisted the child. He carried them to rest. Ayaka stares at the Yamato, a Regular looking Katana, but it's uniqueness lies in it's Power.

It's strong durability and Infinitely sharp edge. This Blade also Hold it's half of Shogun's power. It is a symbol of Inazuma Blade work and Royalty. The Sword that shields the Weak and Poor. The Blade that Inspires The Creative.

Ayaka Stares at it. It called out to her. She uncomfortable Picked the Small Weapon. It Shrunk up to fit her.

It was Light and yet the blade felt heavy to use. She felt the Strength of it, this was The shogun's power. "This feels..."

She tested the Sword out by doing her Exercises. With each swing during her kata, felt Powerful The power was incredible.

She amused her Quickly Draw Stance and Quickly Attacks, the Slashes Cut through space and time.

...

"I forgor... Something" Y/n told Thoma... "Oh! Right your Sword!" He quickly Runs out and looked for it.

"M'lady!-" he stops in his tracks. Ayaka looked him, Lighting Crackles around her, the touch of frost was in the air and smell of Thunder was everywhere.

"It feels Nice, Thoma. This Blade is comforting..." She said in a calm manner.

"M'lady... May I have that Y/n needs it back" "Y/n doesn't need this... They could any other sword and nothing will change."

"But the Crit-" "hmmm? What did you say?" She walks closer to him. Thoma takes out his polearm.

She Begins to move Faster, she jumps Sword forward---

The sound to Metal rang out the Estate. A Spectral version of the Yamato Blocked the real one.

Y/n pushed her back, She attacks again and due to Y/n's injuries they got stabbed, though it wasn't that deep...

The Guards surrounded them. Y/n took hold of the Yamato and Drove it further to their stomach and out the back. They strangely didn't drew any blood

The Yamato, disappeared into dust.

Ayaka Felt lightheaded and passed out. "Take her!-" "No! She is Innocent" "but-"

"That is an order" The Guards understood and left the area.

Y/n's right eye Glowed, they slowly took out the Yamato.

"Those who can't handle the Power of the Yamato, Their minds are to weak and needs more Training, the Promise of Power is something we all desire, power above all" Y/n walked back inside the estate leaving Thoma rather horrified and probably Traumatized by the almost life ended event.

The end?

"Wha- Y/n! What happened!?" "I took back my sword"

"To Ayaka?" "She's sleeping"

"Will she be ok?" Y/n shrugs and lies down and Rest. A broke Ribcage Doesn't heal to Quickly.

Even the egg method didn't work and get Splash by water isn't really that fun. To them, I'm sure you know why.

End end.