A Real Robot Mom [Short]

Y/n blinked twice it was a cold evening and Mr. Pyro is mysterious missing, Y/n shook their head and stood up holding their custom made Raiden doll that the kindly scholar fellow gave to them. Y/n wanders the halls in search for mommy.

Y/n soon found her, pacing around on the balcony, Y/n excitedly ran up to her and grabbed hold her leg. "it's late, Y/n go to bed" She said with her all to familiar Robotic tone. Y/n insisted however, the Puppet picked up and stared at them. Y/n stared back.

They stayed like that until the Shogun pulled them in, Y/n hugged her. They rubbed their head onto her face the Puppet took all of the incredibly powerful and cute attacks. Y/n laid their head on her shoulders.

She carries them back to their room with Y/n along the way playing with the very tolerant puppet, They went on and on with their antics.

She sets Y/n down on their bed, "it's bedtime get some rest" Y/n opened their arms up, for a hug. The puppet followed the programming and Hugged Y/n. The hug made Y/n feel warm now, that finally let them go shut up.

The Shogun carefully sets them down and pulled up the blanket. Y/n let go of their Doll. The Shogun picks it back up. She looked at it... She felt a warm feeling, it was odd for her. She placed the doll back to Y/n's side.

The Shogun's hand hovered over Y/n's head. At this point she would have left but something was different today. She placed her on Y/n's head and kissed their forehead.

"Good night, My little Starlight" She stood up and left the Room, with the Warm feeling still in her heart.

The end.