Big Brother and Auntie Miko [Inazuma]

Uh... Oh...

____

The sun rose again, a new day has began for Y/n.

They looked around for Ei if she woken up already... she has, Y/n shrugs it off and they stood up and stretched out.

Y/n walked of their room. 'I want a quiet day today' they said to themselves.

"Morning" A man that Y/n knew stood Infront of them. "Did you have a nice sleep?"

'big bro is back Yay!' Y/n smiled and put their hands up. "oh? I see..." Scaramouche Picked them up. Y/n rub their head on His Neck. Scaramouche petted them. That was when Mr. Pyro hopped towards them, the smile hopped up and down And up and down.

Y/n reached out to get them. Scaramouche picked up the small slime and hand it over to Y/n.

"Mr. Pyro!" Ei called. "Oh... It's you I didn't expect you to be here, Kunikuzushi" She stated.

Y/n looked at her with a blank face. "...I'm sorry! He looked so warm and It was Cold day! Please forgive! I'll make you, you're favorite food F/n!" Y/n face went green. They could already taste the food.

"Eh!? Do you not like my cooking! Like that time I made one Adeptus temptation!?"

Y/n remembered it well... It taste horrible and could kill a normal human. Y/n held Mr. Pyro tightly.

"Food... Y/n... Doesn't... like... Can... kill... Friends..." Y/n let out...

"Ehhh!!?" Ei's spirit was broken.

"We should just eat somewhere else" Scaramouche said. Y/n laid their head on his shoulder.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked, Ei nods slowly.

The made their outside but they were blocked by Yae Miko. "I think I should be the one holding Y/n" Yae Miko said taking Y/n's hand.

Y/n faced was back to normal and they really didn't care who carried them.

"No, I think I should be the one holding them... Rather than some Child stealer like you"

"Fufufufufu! And Here I thought I'd be keeping both of you! Looks like I'll be only taking Y/n"

She said pulling Y/n closer. Scaramouche responded.

Ei... Well she's still down after her "Bombshell" discovery.

"And where are you going?" She asked.

"To a restaurant! Why?" He aggressively responded.

"I see... I see..." She nods and smiles. Scaramouche loosen their hands. "perhaps we could more about this over there, lead on" she said. Scaramouche felt suspicious over Miko's sudden change of attitude.

"Is something wrong Ei?" She asked her close friend. "Hmmm..." The Raiden Shogun responded. "I also bought some sweets..."

The "robot" begins to sweat a bit at the mention of sweets.

"These were made by the Aether by hand and it tri-color Dango". Y/n ears peeked and turned around as Mr. Pyro jumped down and just hopped with them.

They reached to grab the Food. Y/n got the food. Miko smirked and forcefully pulled them miko hands them over to Ei. "wooo!"

"I knew it!" Scaramouche shouted as thunderbolts and lighting strucked down from the heavens.

Y/n was eating the Dango and gave some to Ei.

"Thank you, Honey" she said giving into her desires.

"Hoho! if you think, that I will not fight you!?"

"May May... Ei your children are quite feisty!"

The two were faced to face while Ei was happily petting Y/n who was purring and smiling.

"I could have killed back then if you didn't gave me her Gnosis!"

He said as more thunderbolts and lighting struck down from the skies hitting Y/n's cheek leaving a scar.

"Oh, you poor... Look what you did to your Brother/sister!" She said wiping the dust away from the new scar.

Y/n really didn't feel anything seeing they were particular a electro slime with a human brain and body.

"That's it your dead!" Scaramouche yelled.

"AM I?" she said letting her hands move like she about to give Him a hug.

Scaramouche stood there with a angry expression and I think you know where this is going.

Mr. Pyro sat there looking hungry and sad. Y/n pointed at Mr. Pyro.

"Right... The restaurant... Oh I know! There's an amazing restaurant at Market place, let's go there to eat" she as she grabs Mr. Pyro and hands it to Y/n.

She teleported away from the two who are still bickering.

The end.

"I'll tear you apart right lucky for she's here!"

"Are sure?"

....

"We got abandoned didn't we?"

"I believe we did get abandoned"

The end end.

Uid: have you guys played the game team defense fort 2?