treats make everything better

"even if ma'am..." "well, it is simple. go and buy them some treats" Y/n hit the table. *thud!* a pile of books fell on top of them. Y/n starts to cry. Ei picks ups them up, She pets them. the pile of books hurt... not to mention they were big ones too... "oooo... poor thing, Don't cry... I'm here" She clears her throat. "yes of course" General Isaac went on to her child some treats. Ei helped the child settle down, "it quite strange, how you can go from a heartless killing machine to a 3-year-old child. "But I'm 6 years old," They said.

"You act as a 3-year-old" Y/n frowned. "Have I offended you?" she asked them. 

'-' - Y/n the Child of thunder. 

quite the inspiration words, they said. anyways. Isaac was ordered to Get Y/n treats specifically sweet ones and sour ones. the mission is simple to find treats she has a bag of Y/n's own money. this is teyvat, nothing is easy in this world. she walked up to Vendor. "excuse me, this there any treats available?"  

She asked laying the Money on the table. "Oh... So sorry ma'am but we are all out of Treats, perhaps you would some-" she left the store. She looks around the place... This was the only Pet shop in Inazuma. no wonder it runs out quickly.

She sighed and began to think... 'Ok, General Isaac, you got this!' "Right berries!" She looked at her bag... These are boring old Berries...

Although... She did hear about an ancient legend of a berry, infused with Electro, it's Effects can Make anyone feel the power of Raiden shogun.

"Power... Power..." She looked into the Bag. "This is the Yamato?" She took it. The weapon Bonded with her. "Argh!" She saw her worst nightmare...

"Power..." That word Echoed. "I need more Power"

Y/n stopped playing with the Toy and touched their Eye. 'Not again!' She waved the toy in their face. Y/n attacked it.

Isaac looked at the weapon. "I can give you more power"

"Show me" the sword pointed towards the top of Amakumo Peak. "So it is Written" she Made her way there.

Y/n fell to the ground. They were tired. Ei picked them up. "Ok then, let's get you to sleep, maybe when Isaac returns she would have a lot of treats for you"

She said, Petting them. Y/n looked at the ceiling. They closed their eyes... Ei also closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes, she was now inside of the robot body, the plane of wonderland, which is what this realm is called.

It has a unique look, this plane is situated on top of a cloud, and all around it were weird items. She spots Y/n sleeping, still recovering from that day.

She walks to him and checked them. She taps on their eye, and it glowed. She pulled a spectral Yamato. It was unstable, changing form. She tapped their head. She took out an umbrella.

She took an arrow. She pointed up with the umbrella. It changes into a bow, it looked rather stable. She shoots a shot.

She imagines it being a bird, flying into the sky and lastly she Tapped on their Chest.

She took out their Essence... "Oh. You poor thing" she held softly. The small Essence jumped around. She gave it her energy and puts it back.

"Everything seems to be in order, aside for the Yamato"

She watched flicker and change,

"Has it gone missing?"

Isaac walked to the center of Peak, the creature on top of here was nowhere to be seen. "it's a free game from here"

The Yamato started to shake, it floated into the air, and Cuts the very lighting craving it into the Apple. It lowered into her hands. She puts it into the bag.

"I should get one of these"

"The fruit has been stolen" a voice spoke. "The holder of the Yamato is a usurper" another spoke up.

"It must be returned, to them"

The creature showed itself. "You want it? Then come and get it" she held the sword Well.

She cuts her way through the monster, it was no Match. She looked at the sword... In disgust. "I see, so I am truly looked with Child of thunder, Very well" she Let go of the weapon, the bond was broken and the Yamato returned to its true owner.

She made her way back to Inazuma city.

Ei held the sword. It soon started to return to normal, "odd" she puts it back before leaving, however. She looks at her child in the state they are in...

"Don't worry, Sweetheart treats make everything better" she leaves the land of the God of Dreams and Nightmare.

She held y/n up... They were awake. "That was quick," She said. Y/n didn't touch their Eye... They sighed.

Y/n stood up and walked around. Isaac walked through the door. Y/n ran up to her and hugged her. "Here, It was pain," she said handing the fruit to them.

Ei quickly took it. "How did you get these?" She asked, taking her polearm. "Speak!" The Raiden Shogun Demand. "I..." She pointed at the fruit. Y/n was munching on it. "No!" Ei dropped her polearm.

Y/n felt strange, so naturally, they eat more of it. It tasted delicious, besides it gave them Power! More power!

Y/n was rather happy with the food they were giving. Their eyes were glowing... Y/n let out a burst of Energy,
Y/n was thankfully fine.

"That was nice"

Ei sighed... She turned to Isaac. Looks like someone is getting scolded.

The end.

See y/n is now feeling better after eating nothing to worry about.