Scar of the past

"pass on my word!"  Ei pushed Aether, paimon, and Y/n out. "wahh!? what what happened!?" they were  sent to the living world. "looks like we got kicked out... Y/n..." Paimon looked to her side where Y/n was, but only the physical form of  the yamato remained it had a faint glow of purple pulsing slowly. 

"so you stand... Child" Y/n was on their knees breathing heavily."Y/n leave this is not your battle. this is mine"

Y/n stood up. "It will be boring without... And whoever wins will be determine the future of Inazuma? I choose the one that doesn't leave it a wreck!" Y/n summoned A spectral version of Their sword and pointed at Mother #2.

"So be it"

Y/n took their stance. The stance of an Archer, they pointed their sword back and kept it steady.

Ei charge forward both shoguns dueled for the fate of Inazuma. Y/n took aim and Switched the spectral sword with their arrow with the bow in the other. 

They fired their arrow. Y/n disappeared. Ei moved of the way. "Unchained Brutality" Y/n reappeared at the tip of the arrow, At their Bodies mortal Limit.

The Raiden Shogun knows them well, and knows that they are holding back. Y/n leaped back and took out their bow as their was reaching the end. They shot at the Raiden Shogun. A volley of arrows came raining down as they fell to their knees.

They need to recover.

Y/n sat down and took a good look on the battle. Y/n felt the cracks of this body... Time in this dimensions is unknown and a few minutes here could mean years out in the world.

Not long both of them were at a stalemate and Stood opposite Each other.

Y/n took their umbrella and got up.
"Once this is done... Can you make me a vessel?" Y/n asked Drawing their Sword. "Rest this Out"

"No..." They continue the fight.

...

Outside, the traveler, Paimon and Miko were outside of the realm. "Remember what I said" she said. Paimon and the traveler got note. They entered the realm.

The glasses shatters and the memories and history. They focused on their wishes only then...

Did meet Y/n's Eyes. Their body was badly damage, pieces of Flesh were off their skin and heavily breathing.

Y/n gave a smile to him. "My Blade... *Cough!* Please...?" Aether quickly hands it to them. "hahaha..." They raised it above their head and pointed it downwards.

"together as one again... Y/n" They drove the sword down their right eye.

A part of them had returned at last. They were some what back to full power... But with the amount of blood they lost... Their world turned black once again.

The end.

Bro... I've seen Ayato's moveset... And it's