Sweet stealer!

'I am not a coward!' It's what, Y/n told themselves as they face one of their newest rival, the
tri-color dango, this has taken their spot as the most favorite things on their mother's list! 'this must burn!' they angrily stared at the Dango, It sat on it's plate taunting them, teasing them.

for Ei's prespective Y/n looked like was ready to pounce at the dango, Their eyes were fixated on the food, their tail moved left and right...

Ei decided to wave the food around.
Y/n attack Her hand, "you don't want it?" Y/n stared at the food and ignored their mother. "Y/n?" They took the Dango off her hands and scurried off into the dark. Now if this were daylight she would had sent someone to retrieve the Cat but unlucky for her it's the dead of night and the Child, knows Inazuma like the back of Their hand or paw?

It was no use, all she could do is wait until morning to come by then she had other plans.

...

The Early morn came to Inazuma... And it was thundering Strongly.

Last night all of the Sweet delicacy were all gone. Stolen it would seem.

And still Y/n wasn't back home yet, a Bad day indeed for the Shogun, her child is gone and no sweets to eat.

"Ok! Traveler! We have two task, investigate the situation of The stolen sweets! And Find Y/n!"

Speaking of Y/n where is the little guy?

Well their off in Liyue, in the front door of rockstar Xinyan. They seemingly remember how boring it is to stay home with nothing to do, they decide to leave for a couple of days and maybe bring some Gifts.

"Well, this here are all the sweets... That was relatively Quick! Looks this won't take long at all!" Paimon Grabbed one of the Boxes containing the Sweet sweet food.
"Let's see!"

"Eeeeh!? Their all gone!" Each box they checked the contents eating, "ahh!? How could someone so many boxes of sweets! Paimon could only eat so many!" She was in a state of disbelief. Aether shook his head and looks around for any more clues perhaps.

He came across a neatly place sticks near the water. He pulled on out of the ground. "This one has a pointy edge, this must have the dangos! But that's like 30 sticks and add that up with 3 on 1 stick then..."

"Our thief isn't human" "yeah... their not human, no one can eat this sweet it's impossible!" 

"Well that's all that we could find! Let's go and find Sara!" Before left, Aether took out the Kamera and began taking Pictures of the crime and marked it on their map.

...

"Y/n isn't anywhere on Inazuma or Watasumi island, It would seem though that may have left to explore other places. We can put out case on Y/n to rest" she informed them. "But their still out their!" Paimon said.

"True, but I don't think you understand what Y/n is truly capable, they we're once a happy kid, always happy and talkative... But I guess it all it takes is one bad day..."

She said Ominously said to both of them. "What does she mean?" Paimon hid behind aether.

"Any luck with you two?"

Aether showed her the photos and location. "This is stash?" "Yeah... There's only one problem, all of them were eaten even the Dango"

Sara is going to have an headache writing a report to the Shogun...

...

Days gone by without Y/n returned and the Shogun seemed to revert to a pensive state, She was pacing around tenshukaku.

Y/n watched her from the top of the ceiling. Like any cat, They pushed off anything that was obstructing their way. That includes their arrows. They fall towards the Ground and firmly planting them on the ground.

2 seconds later they wanted them back.

They jumped down and was immediately caught. "Your home, good"

Sara Barged into tenshukaku, "Y/n you put under Timeout!"

"For what?"

"For stealing, Inazuma's sweets" Miko said, "they wouldn't do that" she Defended them.

"This wouldn't have happened if you would have giving more attention to your child."

"?" She was confused so was Sara. "I'll explain" Y/n giggled out of the shogun's hand quickly disappeared into the shadows.

"Though it needs no explanation... Ei What's your favorite thing?" She asked.

"Sweets?"

"Second?"

"Tri-Dango?"

"Third?"

"Dango milk?"

"Fourth?"

"Dessert?"

"Fifth?"

"Popsicles?"

Yae smirked at her, Y/n came out of the shadow, Unhappy by her list of Favorite things. Their not even at the top 5.

"You see the problem" she folded her arms. "Y/n isn't one of them, you seem to care more about your dessert than your own Child"

She stayed quiet. "That's why, They'll be spending the rest of timeout with me" She picked up Y/n and they left the throne room... She had a cheeky grin on her face, for the next two days They be spending time with Auntie, Infinitely better then this place.

"Shogun?"

The Robot has completely shut down. She blankly stared the exit...

Ei- 24

Yae Miko- 890

Looks she wins another point.

The end.

Night writer.