a Little Vacation Around Teyvat

I'm just cleaning out my drafts then I might decide to take a break from writing in general and focus on other things that I am interested in. 

....

Sara was ready... She held the sweets in her hands. Y/n stretched, and Miko squeezed the bird. Sara Threw the sweets y/n caught each of them. Sara attached one to her arrow and shoots it Y/n. They Ran towards the arrow, time slowed down, Y/n caught the arrow and took the sweet from it. They threw it at the Target above them.

they finished the performance with an amazing pose! Everyone clapped, and Y/n checked the clock. No time to waste. They ran back to tenshukaku. Y/n got dressed properly, and their bags were packed. Y/n Teleported to liyue harbor. They took out their Kamera and began to record around as they walked around. They took. Pictures of the monuments and flowers.

They left the city and into the wild where they took pictures of wildlife. Y/n zoomed in on a frog, it Hopped closer and closer, and Y/n slowly backs away.

It jumped on him. Y/n began to freak out, They jumped around, they let go of the Kamera, and it got a picture of them fumbling around.

Y/n eventually got the frog away... Simply for their tastes. Y/n looked to their it was Wei the Strange Hilichrul. Y/n moved in closer and took a selfie, wei gave a thumbs up.

Y/n shakes his hand, Wei gave a Cabbage as thanks. Y/n waved goodbye to their friend, next was to venture to the Monoliths at stretched to sky.

Y/n puts on their wind glider and pointed the Kamera at them, Y/n walked backed falling to the earth below. The Kamera followed as they fell down. Y/n poses before activating the wind glider, Y/n was pushed up by the wind. there a beautiful sunset greeted them. They snap a photo. Y/n slowly glided to safety down. "that's the first batch of photos done" Y/n looked towards mondstadt... Y/n went out to find a couple of explosives.

"ayah!" Y/n runoff with an explosive, Y/n sighed... They placed some explosives on their feet and threw some in the air very high. Y/n lights the explosive and their arrow. they shot into the air. they ready themselves. they jumped. the bombs exploded. 

Y/n flew into the air, they threw earlier reached them, they planted their feet on it. That too exploded. they flew through the sky! they look at many photos. before long they reached the city of wind and wine. they floated near Angel's tail, they entered the place. "thank you! thank you! Master Diluc one more please!" Venti spots their Niece/nephew. "and some milk and fish for my nephew/niece" Diluc looked over at Y/n, "...take a seat here behind the counter" He said, Y/n was promised food, and they followed. "ahaha! Achoo!" Venti was done. "ehehe... So, Y/n how's your mother been?" he asked, "is she still acting like a child?" he laughed, Y/n puts a hand on his head. Venti soon fell asleep. 

"here is your fish" Diluc gave them some food. Y/n looked at photos, and Diluc peeked closer. Y/n turned to him. "apologies" Y/n raised their hand and lightly hit his him. 

Y/n soon left the place leaving quite a big tip. Venti woke up, "where did they good?" He looked around, "You're getting off lucky today, The kid Paid for your wine, now get out" He giggled and walked out of the place. "Y/n! where are you kitty?" he called, Lighting strikes, "ugh... Your a rude sister..." 

the morning comes to mondstadt, Y/n walked toward the giant tree. They pointed the camera at the tree, they took a photo of the tree, They look at the photo and a weird girl with red hair was kneeling down on it... 'who's this girl?' they looked at the Real tree, she wasn't there. they took another picture, she was now waving at them... they looked back and waved before walking away. 

they looked at the lake that surrounds mondstadt. they should get some of the water as a souvenir, the only thing they need is a bottle to put in... "yaaahh!" the hilichruls were dancing. Perfect.  They filled up a bottle, the hilichruls all cheered. they walked away leaving a couple of apples and some cooked food. now that they have water from the cider lake. they forget that they need to bring some local specialties! they run back to mondstadt.

 They planted their hand and table. Sara looked over her counter. "can I help you?" "your entire menu please" "well are you-" they planted the money on the table. Y/n walked away with a nice bag of food and a discount for the visit.

*successfully done business!* 

Y/n is tired and didn't want to go any further, Sumeru is up next but maybe they'll wait until the traveler resolves the problems over there before they go, so why not take a nap in the meantime...

the ending of the chapter. 

met somebody in school who plays Genshin impact as well. I wished I had the same amount of confidence to say I play Genshin.