2 cats [Mondstadt]

Two cats... Or 2 cats? Who knows but what I do that there are two cats of maybe one? Maybe two? Or even three? Once again who knows.

Y/n looked out at Dawn winery, Diona was very happy! "Alright, Y/n do your thing!"

She pushed them to the front entrance. They wondered why did they agree to this.

"If you do this I'll give you grape juice free of Charge and also coffee jelly" those echoed inside their head. Right now they remember.

"Hello... I am... Here... To see... Master Diluc"  Y/n said. The maids laughed and bent down to their height. "Awww... Look at them!" The maids pet the cat... Y/n purred. "Oh they purr!" The two said continuing to pet them.

"Alright then kid come inside" Y/n nods and walks inside dawn winery. They could the music around them change. Diona Jumped out from the backpack.

"You purr?" Y/n shrugged. "Eh... Whatever, do you know where is the storage units?" Y/n once again Shrugged.

Diona Quickly jumps back into the backpack. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Diluc asked walking up the kid. Lucky Y/n was tired and wanted to rest a bit.

"You look tired, are you ok?" Y/n raised up both of their hands. "..." Diluc sighed and Picked up the Child Y/n clinged up on to them and didn't let go.

Just then two men and one woman, one short and the othere tall. One was in green while the other in brown and the other in purple.

"Master Diluccccc! I gave your Traven quite the show last night If I counted correctly their were 70 on that day! And we had a deal!!!" Venti sang, while Zhongli stood there with a blank face. Ei was playing solitaire in the back of her eyes.

"And I brought my bu-bu-bu- *Achooo!!!* Buddies here to defend myself if you ever something nasty!" Venti said his eyes wandering to Y/n. "Hoho! Ei look it's Y/n!" He pointed at the Tired Y/n.

Ei stopped playing solitaire and returned. "Now master about the deal? *Achooo!*"

"I'm afraid you might have to leave" Y/n got bored of this nonsense and Jumped out of Diluc's arm and began to wander around the place. Walking everywhere until.

"Employees only, stay out especially you diona signed Diluc"

Y/n ignored the warning and walked inside. It was cold and nice the floor was smooth.

Y/n plopped down. Diona Jumped out.

"Aha! I knew you were the man for the job!"

Y/n didn't care and they just laid down like a ball and gone to sleep.

"Hey... Hey! You know you are may get away!" Diona said, y/n was fast asleep.

"Weird Cat" Diona began to poison the every wine barrel, before slipping backing the backpack.

The door opened... Diluc walked up to the one of the barrels and poured four cups, three with the finest dandelion wine and one with grape juice.

Diluc left the grape juice bottle next Y/n and left the storage units. Y/n awoke to the sound of the glass hitting the floor.

Y/n looked up to master diluc before rubbing their eyes. He just stared back and left. Y/n followed Him outside.

"Alright here it's is!" Venti sneeze when Y/n stepped out of the units.

Zhongli and Ei hold their laughter as it was a cute sneeze.

"Gimme! gimme!" Diluc gave him the wine he oh so desired!

Y/n walked up to Ei holding their grape Juice.

Ei petted them before the three cheers. Y/n looked at their grape juice the aroma was captivating and irresistible, Y/n drank the grape juice.

Venti was stunned. "Oh barbatos! This wine is incredible! Are you keeping this all to yourself!? Why aren't you selling this!? The people of Mondstadt need to know this-" Zhongli slapped him.

"Come My friends!-" Ei kicked him. "Worth it" he gave a thumbs up before passing out.

Y/n curious to why their uncle passed walked up to him.

*Achoo!* "Ugh... cats" y/n got tired of him sneeze and placed the backpack next to him.

Before They ran out of the Winery.

Zhongli picked up venti while Ei ran after Y/n.

The winery now empty. Diluc picked the backpack. It ruffled around before he opened it.

"Why did they like it!-"

"Did you "poison" the wine?"

"Hehe..."

*Giorno's theme*

"Muda"

"UNNNYYYAAAA!!!!!!"

"Mudamudamudamudamudamuda!"

The end.

Lesson learned I guess