The Fight for Headpats

Ever said "screw it I don't care anymore"
Yeah that's me right now and you what... Screw it don't care anymore.

____________

Y/n grinned as Yae Miko stood, completely covered in Electricity. Y/n knew this battle was going to be a stalemate, one is envelope with Electricity while, the other is made out of it. Y/n need something to heat this battle up. Y/n reached into their pocket and pulled the pyro delusional, that they stole off some fatui agent. Y/n always wanted to use one of these. Y/n swapped out the fake vision with the delusional.

Almost immediately they felt, Their inside explode as the electro energy mixed with the pyro delusional. "Hahahahah!" Y/n laughed, they never felt so alive! They lunched himself at her, with Vigorous fire. Y/n held the Yamato high before bringing it downwards. Miko blocks, the two of them were locked in a hold. Small explosions were going off around them. "Just give up" She said, overpowering them.

Y/n was lunched back to a pillar. Y/n blinked, and she was right in front of them. Y/n looks up to her, they sighed, and they went limp. Yae miko looks at the body, The true body appeared above. That when she realized she was in Y/n's mind. Y/n opened their eye, still with bandages around their entire body and a missing eye. "You aren't going to give up, are you?" Though wounded, fully capable of fighting.

"Earn it" They said, the Yamato flew to them, they unlocked from its confines and lets it powers spill out. "Stubborn, you definitely fit the bill"

Yae miko knows that she can't beat them in this form. Y/n knew that well. They charged at her. "Hmph, you and your mother never learn" Yae Miko completely stopped Y/n from attacking. "Looks like I'll just to beat some discipline into you" by slapping them out of their rampage. "Until you give up" She picked up the small little Cat. Y/n Scratch her hand up. Miko let go of them and kicked away to the other side of arena. "Don't underestimate me little one you weigh like a feather"

She said. Y/n seemed a bit dumbfounded by her attack. They needed a minute to reboot which was enough time for Miko to get hold of them. Y/n quickly went back online and jumped out of her hands. Miko grabbed them, Y/n kicked her away, they summoned their umbrella and opened it prevent her second grab.

Y/n threw their umbrella towards her. Y/n zipped upwards. They let out their wings and was slowly descending, they needed to think about something quickly. Miko started to shoot bolts of lighting towards them. Y/n moved away from the scarily accurate bolts of lighting. Y/n disengaged their glider, they began to fall quickly down. "I have you now!"

Y/n used the pyro delusional once more by throwing it at her with their fake vision infused with electro. Yae Miko eyes widened, As an explosion went off Infront of be her face, which Y/n promptly jumps off and zaps themself back up. Y/n pulled out their umbrella and glider. Using it to slowly their decent.

Yae miko was now Angry, Y/n knew this well, they would need to end quickly if they want to get away quickly... They channel their inner, Uncle Venti and escaped like the wind. Miko chased after them, Y/n dodged and evaded her attempts to catch them until finally.

"Y/n? You shouldn't be out of your-" Y/n grabbed onto her momma Ei's leg. "Miko? What happened to you?" Yae stopped her chase and just stared at them with fury in her eyes and scowl. "It's nothing..." Y/n looked at them with a smug face. The power of still being a child is ever present for Y/n and They'll abuse till, the ends of Teyvat.

Miko will have her revenge. In the meantime Y/n will continue to be smug.

Yae Miko came back to the shrine still every much burnt and not in her best of moods. "guuji-" She glared at the maiden that tries to approach her. "Sorry... Ma'am!" She bows Respectfully and ran away.

The end.

Y/n has no limitations

Figure that one out! (It's pretty easy)