#29: Private residence

"kokomi!" Paimon called to the Busy Kokomi. She didn't pay attention to them as she was seemingly running through papers.

"Looks likes she's Busy... Let's come back later-" "oh! Traveler, Paimon please stay..." She said, "it's ok Kokomi! What are doing?"

"It's nothing serious... It's just some items for a Private Residence" She said, Paimon and Aether were Curious.

"A Private Residence? Who for?" She asked. "It's for Y/n, they requested for a while now, they say it's for a Secretive purposes."

Paimom and the Traveler, they wondered what a Child while do. "Ma'am, the Final selection of furnishings and The The total Payment for them" a Manager said. "Thank you I'll attend to it Shortly"

"You two seem to be interested... Would you like to Look see it the Residence?" She asked them "but... Isn't it a bit rude?"

"It's ok, they Have allowed you to Enter the Residence as the Welcomed Guests"

Aether and Paimon looked at each other.

...

"Get moving Boys! We have the layout of the Home!" Aether and Paimon approached the Girl running this Operation.

"Oh... It's you two!" The turned to outsiders. "Hello! Uhhh... Who are you guys?" Paimon asked them.

"Oh? Us... Well we are the special group of the Military of the Shogun, The Royal guard, Lightning's Cloud.  We are hand picked by Young Master Y/n themselves for our loyalty, skill, Honors and Values.We Only take the words of Young Master Y/n and Their Mother the Almighty Shogun!"

She said Proudly stating. "I am General Isaac" "that doesn't sound like a local Name to me"

"It's because it's isn't, I am outlander like you two, I used to be a scholar at Sumeru before I went to Inazuma and Join the military"

"Wow... That's quite a change of pace"

"Hmph! Remember the name General Isaac"

(Hey I'm Kris don't mind me I just Introduce the Characters too you when Envy is Too lazy. Which is often.
General Isaac A Strange woman indeed, Stubborn and A Brilliant step-mother. She's Also pretty... Bright red Hair and eyes, a circular face, An hour glass figure, and The World's Deadliest smirk, Pyro Vision, catalyst. I need to get back to my Novel now See you)

...

"Yeah... Right... Anyways we came to check the place out!" Paimon told her. "Very you're welcomed inside-" "Icy!" she Stops and looks at her Leg. "what is it?" She Bents down and Pets the Purple cat on the head. "spider..." Y/n said.

"Alright then... I'll deal with it but we have guest right now, stay put" She said with a soft voice and Warm smile.

"Woah She changed Quickly" Aether Nods at that one. "Oh! Hi Y/n"

"Big bro!" Y/n smiled at them. "We can deal with the Spider!" Aether Said. "Yeah it's a couple of Bugs!"

"Buttttt...." Y/n looks back at the door. Aether and Paimon entered the Home.

"What could be the big prob....blem?" They were Greeted With a giant spider. It had Gaping holes through it and Missing limbs

"Ahhhh!!! Quickly Kill it!" They're screams Were heard outside.

Paimon was Districting the thing, while aether Continues to stab it to death.

Isaac was about to enter. "no... Once the screaming stops" she waited outside.

They continue to battle it to death.

The end.

Next chapter we'll have more time with Isaac or Icy. I guess