Mother's love

Y/n was enjoying their Soup of Fowl. It tasted delicious. Isaac was also Enjoying her Soup, as well. "Ahhhh! Come it's not that hard!"

"Boss..." Kiki wasn't feeling it... "Cheer up!" "Boss" "hey Y/n!-"

"Stand aside!" Isaac quickly rose up, to stop the Oni. "Whoa! And who do think you are?"

"And who do you think you are for stepping close to Y/n?"

"What!? Do you know who I am? I am Arataki Itto! Leader of the Arataki gang!" He began to shine... "Who?" Isaac puts her sword down. "Boss!" "Be quiet Kuki"

"Well, For your sake, You best stay away, from Y/n. Or I General Isaac shall inflict punishment!"

"I don't have time for this, hey Y/n! Come on tell this Lady, Back off!"

Y/n couldn't order her that, No matter what. That's the only order she won't accept. What are they going to do about it? Unless Y/n wants a 2-hour lecture, then they aren't going to order her around.

"Boss, that's enough!"

"What! Come on, watch me" "last warning"

"Out of my way" Itto Took a step forward. She took his hand and pinned him to the ground. "I told you..."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! That- UGGHHHH! That really hurts! Y/n come on!!!" "Let him go" Y/n finished his Soup. "Hahaha! Alright! Also hey! Why didn't you?... I don't know helped me out there?" Both of them began to converse with each other.

"Ma'am we are so sorry! On behalf of him, Please!!!" Kuki began to apologize to her over and over again. "Not to worry, It's their Majesty's word, so he won't be charged or jailed for anything"

"Okay!!! I'll see you next week!" Itto Waved goodbye to Y/n, he walked over to Kuki. "Alright, we're done here-"

"YOU IDIOT ONI! DON'T YOU REALIZE, HOW PROBLEMS HOW HAVE HAPPENED IF Y/N DIDN'T STEP IN, PROVOKING THE PERSONAL BODYGUARD OF Y/N WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!" Kuki wasn't done with her lecture, Itto was Dragged away, Being disciplined out in public.

Isaac sat back down. Y/n tugged on her coat. "What is it?" Y/n pointed at their Kamera. "A photo of you? Yes of course" They shook their head. They, Told her to stay as they set up the Kamera.

Y/n placed down the kamera across from them and sat back down. Y/n quickly sat back down and pointed at the Kamera.

The plan is simple! Smile!

The Kamera took the photo... Y/n ran back and took back the Kamera, They were going to Frame that later.

Isaac placed a Hand on their head. They were startled at first... "Hehe, Sorry" She rubs their head.

"Say how about, I make you your favorite food? How does that sound?" Y/n looks up at her. She goes in closer... Y/n hits her for getting too close.

She needs to remember that Y/n is also a cat.

The end.