Eternal Dreamer

Y/n in an empty field... They found nothing about it... This wasn't their first time getting knocked out. Y/n just laid back down.

They know they're dreaming. Y/n seemingly just like that... This was different.

Ei was Holding Y/n as they Slept petting their Head constantly while reading Some of the books She was recommended by Yae.

She sighed and puts down the books. She looks at Y/n their Creation and Blood Decedent. Y/n by all Rights is next in line to Inazuma's throne, But she has no intention to put this child into something so hard. Her worry lies in their Godhood Given enough time, Y/n will truly unlock their true self.

Y/n walked around the field of grass, they Wondered what Brought them here. They spot a Portal... They Decided to enter it.

"N-no Back off! Fowl Spirit!" A Woman's voice screamed, It was a Woman from liyue... She recognized this girl, She was the Book lady if they remembered. 

"Somebody help!" Y/n Walked up to the Spirit and Stab the Yamato Through it. The Demon was banished. Y/n looked at the lady.

She only saw a small Purple Cat meowing at her. She looked around her surroundings were sparkling and Bright. She Smiled and Petted the Cat.

Y/n purred they loved. Another portal opened, and the Cat stood up and walked to the portal.

They could hear grumbling... They were in Jean's Office. She was grumbling to Herself.

Y/n walked up they Covered her in a blanket and gave her some hot cocoa. "Thank you, Lisa," She said out loud smiling and Closing her eyes

Another portal opened up, They ran through it. "Hey, Little buddy!?" That's itto.

"Where did they go?" Y/n knew what he wanted... They created a doppelganger and made it play with itto. "Oh! There you are! Did you bring some snacks and those Beatles you were talking about!?"

This was cool Y/n thought. Another Portal opened up. They walked through.

They were in a field of inteyvat. Y/n looked around, they spot Aether Sitting on a cliff face. They walked up to him.

They created a Lumine doll, they gave him the Doll to him and Joined in Looking on into the vast View of Cliff. But they soon had to go and enter the Portal but not before giving them a paimon plush.

They entered the portal. The soft whimper of a girl was heard, Y/n knew that voice all too well, it was their mother. Y/n ran up to her, She was holding the body of their aunt.

Y/n tugged on her clothes... She looked at them. Y/n Hugged her, she Broke down even more.

Ei Shed a tear and... a smile, she Holds Y/n closer to her.

The end.

You are the God of Dreams And Nightmares.