4 kids, 4 parents Pt. 1

Read before going any further, please :)

I bet you can see where this is going. this is going to be a one-time thing... for now at least, So we will Give each one a name so that there won't be any confusion on who is Ameno Y/n or how's the Electro one. Yeah anyways Enjoy. also, this would be published in all three novels.

.....

"eeemmmm this is awkward..." Venti smiled, "yes... quite..." they all turned to Zhongli. "I have no words" this is quite the Family reunion. "hey has anyone seen Octavia?" Venti asked, "where's Takemishi?" Ei looked around. "Ari?" Zhongli looked down. "this is not Good"

meanwhile somewhere in Dragonspine.

"so what do you guys like to do?" Ari asked them, "I like to do research on things! also, I'm Octavia" "I am Ari nice to meet you" they both shook hands. "how about you?" They turned to the purple one, she looked at them both. she took out her sword and began to swing around. "oh! you like to practice with your sword" she nods. "what's your name?" Takemishi wrote it in the snow. "Takemishi" "Nice to meet you" they all shook hands. "Takemishi! there you are!"

She turned around, "don't-" A woman stopped as soon as she laid eyes up on the other two. "hello miss!" Ari waved at her. Meet General Isaac A captain of the royal guard. Takemishi waved to her as well. "Ummm... well" 'if these are Mi's cousins then would that make them royalty?' she wonders indeed. "come on you three before you get a cold," she said, they obviously ignored it and went to go explore Sumeru. "hey! come back!" she said chasing after them. Takemishi Escaped by concealing herself in the snow while Ocatiava puts on a mask. "Abigail rises once more" she rode away using a great. leaving poor Ari. he was stuck. "I got you to know..." she walks up to him. the ground began to rumble. "what now?" she looked around. Ari disappeared to the ground. she looks up, "avalanche..." she made a run for it.

Meanwhile somewhere in liyue.

"This is bad! how could we lose them?" venti and Ei were panicking, while Zhongli just stood there doing nothing about his lost kid. but he has nothing to worry about. "come on old man help us!?" Venti latched himself. "Ari" He called. "you called?" "there you are" he fell onto his father's arms. "where are the others?" "going to sumeru" he answered. "you can go now"

"huh!? Sumeru?" Ei quickly ran there, she just sense the faint power of Takemishi, "hey wait up!" Venti went after her. Zhongli sighed and followed soon. Ari stepped into a shadow and disappeared into it.

Abigail Happily rode her Sword to the forest land of Sumeru... when suddenly, she was feeling something heavy on her Sword. "oh it's you guys" Takemishi waved her hand. "what's with the mask?" "nothing it's a thing I wear," she said. "how was that earlier?" "don't know must be some weirdo" Takemishi nods, "so are you guys thinking we are going to find another one like us?"

Mi shrugs, "most likely," Ari said. "yeah... so the god of the shadows... do play with them when you're bored" Ari looked at Octavia. "sometimes" "how about God of Dream, what do you?" they were making it more awkward...

...

...

they hit a tree. they all fell down. "waaaaahhhh!!!" they all hit the ground. "ow..." that one actually hurt Ari. Octavia got up like nothing. "are you fine?" Ari asked, "yes, I am fine" she said. the Cat was also fine. "I didn't activate my wind Glider fast enough" he stood up. "are you kids ok?" someone walked up to them.

"stand back!" They took out their weapons. a bird landed on Ari's shoulder. "came down, you three, I mean no harm" he puts his hand up. the bird spoke. "these three must be your cousins Ruhuka" the bird spoke. "you are a small Adeptus" Ari said, "that your Aunt Kid"

"oh..." the bird glowed green and transformed into the Dendro Archon. "she's... our aunt?" "but she's so small... I expected her to be more... taller"

Ruhuka picked them up. "woah! you're strong!" Ari said. "hehe, it's nothing," He said, "so what brings you here?" Nahida asked them, "we just want to explore!" "explore huh? I can take you guys around" they all look at each other. "that would be great! take us around!" "I want to see the landscapes!" Ari said. "I want to see their drinks!" Octavia jumped around. "Sweets!" Takemishi cheered. "hehe! alright, then we'll go and see those things!" Nahida was left behind. "where are their parents?" she asked herself. "I can feel them over here!" venti shouts.

to be continued.