Welcome home

The Raiden shogun paced around, waiting for some sort of news... Y/n has been missing for a while, Count nearly 6 months or more, at this point she was getting extremely worried. Even Yae isn't making jokes.

"88... 89... 90... 91..." She continued her count. Ei was about to go crazy, if She get see her precious little sunshine. "Your Almighty?" Sara walked in. "102..." "Their back"

Ei rushed out of the room. Y/n stood with a drink in hand, sword on the other and covered in sand. Y/n sighed and wiped their newly acquired glasses, Unfortunate for them, behind them is a stack of books about machinery, and the head of a Katherine bot. "Y/n!"

"Yo" Ei hugged them tightly, "Where have you been!?" "Grass and Sand..." She didn't care, she's just glad their back. "Sorry to interrupt the moment, but Y/n you shouldn't go out for that long, but asked permission"

Months earlier...

"Mom I can I go out for a while"

"Sure"

"Thank you"

_____

Ei was completely deaf to the current situation, She just them tightly. "Can someone solve this problem?" Y/n took off their glasses, "I don't like them, they get in the way of my whiskers"

"Sorry, We can't help you with that" Sara said giving it back to them... "You know... I can't see right?" Sara sighed. "Why are so chatty all of the sudden?" "Don't remind me" She said zippering her mouth. Y/n slips out of their mother hug. "Good to have you back"

Y/n picked their books. "Hey what about cleaning me?" The Yamato spoke up. Y/n hit the tip of it. "Fine" Y/n puts their sword away. "I'll help you with these" "thanks while you're at can you handle the stuff outside? Thanks by the way"

Sara didn't want to look, but it looks like she had. She steps outside, A pile of broken Ruin guards litter the area. "Oh my..." She sighed, and wondered how she could deal with this.

_______

Y/n looked around, coast is clear, Y/n took one step out for their room. "Where do you think you are going little one?" Y/n was screwed, Their mother is bad enough but Auntie... Y/n Sprinted away. "ah, ah Do you how much agony you caused me? The sleepless nights? My hand been waiting to feel your soft hair again"

Miko grabbed hold of hair, "Ngh!" She gently picks the little kitty up. "You aren't getting away this time" Y/n but her hand. "Hmph, Do better" she's right, Looks they need some bigger measure. "Sorry!" Y/n scratched her face and hand. She let go of them, Y/n jumps off her. "Sorry again!" They  sprinted for the exit.

Y/n could feel the energy behind them. They held their breath and ran as fast their little legs will let them. "Y/n..." They jumped. They blast a hole through the ceiling. "You can't run from me, Little one, I know you're every move" She appeared Infront of them.

Y/n took out her umbrella and shot an arrow between her legs, Y/n gave a thumbs up and teleported to the arrow's location. "Get back here!" She could the wrath of Shrine maiden behind them. They rolled their eyes, and sprinted out of there.

----

Y/n climbed up a tree to avoid the wrath of the scary fox lady. Looks like if they wanted to have a good night's sleep looks like they just have to go back to sumeru. Y/n sighed, they took out a book with a blank cover and the. Started to read. "Hey is that, my little buddy up there!?" Y/n really can't catch a break. "Hey! Big dude! Why don't cha come down, I have coupons for ramen!" Y/n looks down on the one and oni and shook their head. "Eh? Whatever buddy your loss, But if you change you mind you know where to find me hehe!" Y/n was glad it was short and didn't draw too much attention...

"Y/n..." Y/n teleported back to tenshukaku... They panicked on that one. They laid down and continues to flip through the book. "Hey kid" Y/n threw away their sword. "Rude, could have at least thrown me a little softer?" Y/n threw the book at the Yamato. "Ok now that's uncalled for" Y/n got up the entire area was covered in a cloud of purple smoke.

Y/n grabbed the Yamato. "I don't electricity going to work" Y/n gave it a blank stare, "whatever"

"You aren't escaping me this time" Y/n took out their umbrella. Yae Miko appeared Infront of them. Y/n couldn't help but smirk. "Get back here little one"

Y/n smirks turns into a smile. They ran to her. "Good now come and- ugh!" Y/n kicked her in the gut. "Earn it" Y/n said. Yae Miko grabbed them, They jumped off her and opened their umbrella.

"Fine I'll earn them..."

Y/n lands and stood to face their aunt. They stood their ground and defense for their head. The fight begins

The end.

"Shouldn't we interrupt them?" Isaac ask. "just enjoy the show" Sara said.