The Quiet Duke who wants to learn the sword

Y/n opened their eyes as the sound of a foot hit the ground near them... They looked around the open field, their was nothing. It must have either been their imagination. They closed their eyes.

*Thud!* Y/n opened their eyes again, they sighed and got up, As the dusted off their Outfit, A Shadow loomed over them, it was volley of arrows flying towards them. Y/n teleported away. Before they knew it, strong winds pulled them towards the Edge of the cliff.

A flaming phoenix came flying towards. Y/n teleported away toe somewhere more further away.

They didn't know who was this mysterious attacker was or the attackers. Y/n prepares their trusty umbrella, they raised it to the air, lighting strikes down from the heavens, Y/n's Wounds were healed. Now with bow in hand the only matter left was the Opponents.

They stood still in the Empty grass field. They smell something wet and something Burning in the air.

As the wind grew stronger, tie was a perfect time to strike.

Y/n took out three arrows, they rapid shot the first one to their left and the other one to their right, and the last was fired toward as they disappeared. 

The first two arrows hit their mark, on the shoulders. Childe laughed at it, The Bard God however was less than pleased.

As for the third one, well Master diluc was meet face to face with the might of the Child of the Raiden Shogun, they had in their hand a blade a powerful blade and-

They opened their eyes to a cold morning and the sun's Shine. Y/n sat up. They put their hands together and held themselves back from trashing the room.

Y/n was upset on why they can't just sleep forever. The dream was Amazing the best Dream they had in a long time. they wonder how did that happen.

Y/n jumped down and ran out to find Mom.

The Shogun was Standing emotionless and motionless in the throne room. Ei currently was busy reading on Ms. Hina's tips she asked on how to be a good mom.

"Mom?" "Mom?" Y/n stared at the Puppet. Y/n decided to climb the Tall robot.

"Mom!" "Mom!" The puppet went online either done by Ei or it responded to Y/n's call. They picked them up.

"Mom?" Y/n looked at it cutely, the Shogun didn't respond.

Ei quickly let them into her realm. She hid her excitement, she finally heard those words that she wanted to hear for a long time.

"Yes?" Y/n run up to her. She picked the litter rascal up. "can you... Teach me how to use a sword?" They asked with a Genuine tone and Smile. She hasn't seen that smile in so long... She wished just wished that this is real.

She opened her eyes, And it was, "are you going to teach me?" She nods and hug them. "please stay like this!"

"?"

The end.

Tired Writer, writes a story what will happen next is shocking.

It's not even that late.