Isaac: Fine and Fair Lady

General Isaac, Once a Scholar in Sumeru, is Now a General in the Shogunate Army. Her Drastic change in Profession Surprises Anyone every time She brings it up.

Whatever her reason for Leaving behind the life of a Scholar, She doesn't seem to want to talk about it. Nonetheless, there is a reason. Their Majesty: The All-knowing, God of Dreams and Nightmares. Picked her to be Leader of the Lighting's cloud And their Personal Bodyguard.

She is a formidable warrior, when in combat, Her Greatsword has cut down many foes in its time. She affectionately named it Queen Anne. The cryo Vision she Uses. Her use of it is masterful.

"Isaac here, You called?"

Normal attack| Queen Anne's revenge

She can combo up to 6 deadly Swings, her last Strike will Launch enemies into the air. Holding her Attack, Will causes her to Plant her sword on the ground and she Will periodically lets out A wave of Cryo around her. This will constantly drain stamina.

Elemental skill| doppelganger

Tapping her Elemental skill will cause her to summon a doppelganger, one of three doppelgangers. each doppelganger will attack the nearest enemy to them, dealing cryo damage to them when there are no longer, any enemies the doppelgangers will teleport to the player. these doppelgangers last for 60s 

after unlocking the talent: Past Wisdom

when summoning doppelgangers, General Isaac's Atk speed increases by 8% this will also increase the speed of the Cryo waves. 

Elemental burst|Tender Forst

Gathering all her strength and wisdom, she Conjures a snowfield that Encompasses a radius around her. Her doppelgangers get summoned or re-summoned. When her burst is active, her Normal Attack damage is increased.

After unlocking|General Revolution

Doppelganger's Damage is Increased.

Passive skill|Royal guard

When being attacked by an enemy, she has the chance to Prevent that attack to stagger.

....

Her fight skills and ability are not to scoff at. When she is on duty, Her Voice and commanding presence make her Cold General, But there is no denying her ability to plan and Lead is impeccable!

While off her uniform, she Becomes a Gentle and Caring Individual. Hmph... Why do you think she got the role of Personal Bodyguard?