Trial of Twilight #1

"I the champion will destroy you! Evil fiend! Your plans end here!"  "let's settle this then!"

Both Villian and the hero attacked each other! This was the battle of the century! Light and dark face off here and now!

"I'll strike you down!" Y/n smacked the two figures together The villain falls to His doom with that the Hero is the victor!

Y/n sighed and let go of the figure, they moved backward letting gravity pull them down to the floor. Their room was messy, with toys and food. This month has been, They were currently under quarantine due to a strange substance they consumed a few months back.

To say the least, Y/n was sick. Strange from someone who is technically a robot. They can't get out anymore, sad. Y/n thinks it's a bad spirit trying to take their body and use it to defeat the Raiden shogun to get revenge.

If that's the case they already trapped the spirit inside. They don't get to see people anymore only Their pet slime and mother are allowed in their room. Not even Yae Miko is allowed inside.

Y/n touched their eye they pulled out the Yamato. they might as well fix up their weapon before that... *thud!* they fell asleep letting the sword hit their face.

...

Meanwhile somewhere in Inazuma... The Raiden shogun was staring at the floor... She is focused on something and that something is trying not to have a mental breakdown. She hasn't. Seen her Child in two months! She was worried. Have they forgotten her face? Do they hate me now? Her mind was running.

She couldn't handle it anymore, she Stood up and power walked to their room. She burst through the door.

There they are asleep and probably dreaming. She moved her face close to them. Y/n hits her face.

They haven't changed...

...

Meanwhile, Y/n woke up in a very green forest, Dressed in a Blue uniform. They looked around... Strangely,  it feels so real even if they know there is a dream but it feels just so real why is that so? they wondered. they continue down the forest looking to the exit of this place. they walked through the thick forest each step making them madder as they were hungry and there were no animals to kill for food. 

"A traveler lost in the woods. oh traveler are you lost?" the trees were talking now, looks like they really are losing their minds. they continue to walk down the road. "traveler answer one's question and I shall give thee all your answers!" they ignored it, mother told them to never trust strangers like them. "please?" That was Venti's Voice. They tripped. they stopped to listen to the Voice of Venti. "Are you lost?" they nodded. 

"well take My hand and I will..." *achoo!* yep this was Venti alright. the spirit Manifested into form, A form of a chipmunk? this is Y/n's Dreams sooo... "woah! you are much bigger from this angle!" *Achoo!* "anyways! let's get you started!" the chipmunk took their hand and they fly up into the skies. "this here is the kingdom of Hannah! Currently... as you can see this kingdom is under attack... so.. clearly you are not from this world Traveler you Outfit will suggest that? are the Great hero of the Night who will save us from this awful thing?" Y/n doesn't know they just got here and already they're being made to do work. All they ever wanted is to go to sleep. 

"I hear no rebuttal?" Being called a hero is pretty nice. they nod! Y/n the Wannabe Hero is now here! they floated back down to the surface. "the first thing we need to do is to find out if you are truly capable of handling what's to come... come follow me!" the Chipmunk took them deeper into the forest. "welcome to Pax lane, Here you are going to be tested" The chipmunk disappeared. "good luck! I'll be watching!" they looked around this forest is getting weird, so they walk deeper. A deer Appeared! food! Y/n took out their Sword. they raised their weapons and... stopped themselves from attacking. this is a trial! they knew it... There's no way that it just randomly appeared like this. they walked past the deer and continue to walk down the lane. 

A hilichrul ran up to them they stopped and Immediately went into a defensive stance. The Hilichrul ran past them. They continue. They had the hang of this Lane, Seems easy enough.

They reached the end. There was a massive tree trunk blocking the way. *boom!* it explodes, Revealing the next lane. Prix lane. They walked past the sign.

Y/n spots a dear. Y/n jumped at it digging their claws into the beast. They took out the Yamato And... Let's say Y/n Enjoyed it.

These trials are easily Y/n thought to easy they want something harder. They came into a giant room.

The forest closed behind with a giant trunk. "an arena?" 16 hydro abyss mage and 20 Electro Lawachrul...

They did want something harder. The abyss mages shoot out their Bubbles. Y/n opened their eyes. They looked at Their mother... She stared back. Y/n got annoyed and Lightly hits her face. "you're awake, are you feeling ok?"
Y/n nods. Isaac walked in. "I'm sorry to intrude... But the tri-commission asks to seek an audience with you"

She said. "it is something important?"
"A matter relating to tourism... This matter as the Yashiro commission puts it: "As a great Importance to the economy of Inazuma more Tourist is good for our image think of all the sweets" "

Sweets? Ei blinked... She stood up. "very well" she quickly walks out of the room. "I hope this works Miss Miko..." she Sighed. She looked over to Y/n was still lying down on the floor.

She walked up to them. Y/n put their hands up and opened and closed them. She picks them up. She hugs the little cat. Y/n puts her to sleep. "weee..." y/n goes to sleep as well.

Y/n opened their eyes and Cut down the abyss mages bubbles. Isaac also opened her eyes. "huh?" she looked around.

Y/n charged at the 16 Mages. They all laugh. Isaac took action and Froze over them. She threw her greatsword at Y/n. They caught it and with one clean sweep, they Broke the Shield. They posed!

Y/n gets pushed by the lawachruls. Y/n didn't remember That.

The end.

Mmmm... School is back and I actually need to GO to school.