About Y/n # 1[menu]

Ei:

Don't believe what Miko tells you I am of course the great mother to them!

Ayaka:

You mean the Raiden Shogun's Child... Yes them... That name is quite well known with trouble they either set a shrine on fire or they set off some dangerous fireworks.

Yoimiya:

Hmmm?... That cat who runs around Inazuma and It's island. Hehe! Me and them are quite good friends. They like fireworks mostly because they have very pretty patterns.

Miko:

Don't believe what Ei tells you, she is a horrible mother to them.

Sayu:

That cat is annoying always making noise like... *Yawn!* Explosion and electric noises...

Kujou Sara:

I've always wondered why they are so quiet. The only time I heard them talk was when they ask to leave a meeting.

Kokomi:

They were held up in watatsumi island for one reason... Chest. They wanted to explore the island. They silently begged and begged for ages and I couldn't say no.

Venti:

My Nephew/Niece? *Achoo!* What about them? Oh them talking? *Achoo!* Yes I heard them talk before! What did say? It was to play more songs *Achooo!* Ugh...

Diona:

You mean that kid from Inazuma who is Kätzlein too yeah I met them! Their quite cool very cool! Oh like this time I need an awful ingredient and they knew exactly what I wanted! They coughed up a furry ball!

Klee:

Y/n is the best! With them I always have a Cat! Also I think they purr!

Eula:

that weird kid for Inazuma, what about them? Have they caused you any trouble? NO!? Hmph! I'll remember this! Mark my words, vengeance will be mine!

Sucrose:

They look so dead... Are sure their not a zombie?

Albedo:

Their an interesting kid, for starters their a cat and they seem to have an obsession with Juices...

Diluc:

My Daily customer for Grape Juice. They pay well and I give them their Juices.

Barbara:

Can I ask a question?... Can Y/n purr?

The end? No I just messing with ya! But seriously... Yeah it's the end.

The end. end.

https://youtu.be/nXJHG54SDeY

It's here. The YouTube video it was quite enjoyable to make!.