Cousin from snezhnaya

Y/n finally cleared the camp of Fatui. They made to burn every single last one. Done and done.

The time is for Collecting their stuff their here for mora.

While looting Y/n spots a journal. They of course mistook for a book. Y/n grabbed it and Lit a Campfire.

They excitedly open the contents and they were greeted instead with a journal Entry.

"Journal entry- birth of the one true Harbinger"

The Entry was of one Fatui, Who witness the Creation of the Tsar's greatest Creation her most precious and loved Work. A child, Born from the Cold of the Land of Snezhnaya.

"I watched as she prepared the Room, Filled with the Harbingers and the high ranking Fatui, Announcing that "today, I will make my Greatest work of art! Behold!" She manipulated the snow and ice of the land, the room freezed over."

Y/n knows this story! This is how their cousin was made.

"She Began to mold the ice to that of a child No older than 6 or 7. The Child's design was Beautiful yet frightening. Some matched parts of her mostly the face. Once she has finished the marvel. She began to Say to us all: "Once they are Here... No matter what you all should take their word as Mine, Anything they Desire. Shall be given to them no questioning their word. Do you all understand?" We responded yes to her."

"Then Come alive... My Sweet"

The journal entry ends. Here the rest are kinda just meh, so they ripped the pages of the Birth.

They got up and burnt the journal...
They Walked away... Y/n felt uneasy, as if someone was watching... The gaze was cold.

Perhaps it could the story they read or just their paranoia. Whatever it was it's wasn't good.

The end.

Ehh... I still got 6 years to think of a better One for this.