#30: Best Mom #1

Currently a war is being fought in Inazuma... A war of on how is best Mom Between the Two most recognizable Figures Shrine Maiden Yae Miko and the Raiden Shogun. Their war of Best mom has been known to the public not that very long Ago.

But of course there is a Another. Enter General Isaac of the Newly Establish Lightning's Cloud units. Since she was giving this rank, she has not Left Y/n's side in the Public since. Times when she is not around, she always has one of members or Herself Always in the shadow monitoring the people and looking for any suspicious men and Woman.

In the Public Eye, she is seen an Overprotective older sister to Y/n, the People of Inazuma Know about the destruction of that Y/n can Cause, the soldiers would often Tell stories of Y/n Easily taking out the Hardest Creature with just a Single arrow. And some say it even Rivals the True Power of The Raiden Shogun.

...

"There!" Isaac pointed at the tree. She climbs up and Took Y/n out. She jumps down. "How did they Get up there?" She looks at her Men and Nods. "we are in the wild, We must be Ready for any attacks... A high Profile target like Y/n is bound to call for trouble.

She said to them. "Yes Ma'am We'll clear a Path for us!" "At your pleasure" the others disappear into the Shadow. General Isaac Continues the Mission of retrieving Y/n and Bringing them back to Tenshukaku.

"Paper... Ink... Bucket..." Y/n spoke. "Sleep talking?"

"Purple... Magic... Mask... Abyss... Danger" that was a Strange combination of Words. "General behind you!" She held Y/n tight and dodge the attack for the Abyss mage.

"So sorry but we need that Robotic Body that you are Holding..." The Mage said. "We need it"

"Well you'll have too go through us" "sorry but We don't have time for that"

The Abyss mage began to chant a spell, Isaac Didn't know what this Creature was Doing but if it was going to harm Y/n, then... Well do it need to say it?

She attacked fast and Powerful to quickly break the shield. Hilichruls began to pour in around them. "We'll deal with them!"

They began to Fend the Hilichruls. She continues to break the shield. She Eventually broke but. A little to late for her. "Mwuuhhahahah!" More Abyss Mages began to Appear and Lawachruls surrounded them..

Y/n began to glow and soon began to sperate into two. The other Mechanical body was now with the mages.

"This body will make for a perfect test subject durable and power. Isaac looked down. She was shocked at she was holding. She was holding Y/n but Bandaids surrounded them, an Broken eye, pieces of Flesh gone... "What did you do?!"

"Nothing we simply sperated His consciousness from this Body and that child your Hold is what left of them after they got into a Major fight"

The Lawachruls began to close in. "Now die!"  The Lawachruls attack. She closed her eyes... Knowing that she failed her duty. "Forgive us almighty Shogun"

But when she expected Pain she heard The Crackle of Thunderstorms and the touch of rain was Here. She opened her eyes and watched a spectacular show. "ugh! Yourself still conscious after that?"

"Hmph... You can't Kill a god That easily" Y/n Disappeared, . Y/n began to cut through Space and Time itself. Arrows appeared all around the Lawachruls and Thunder Crackles around them. "Witness the Almighty!"
Y/n's voice Was heard before Reappearing in front of the Royal Guards.

Y/n sheaths their blade. The Cutting and Arrows Finally took effect ripples were sent out. Thunder rains down around them.

Y/n was breathing Heavily, Isaac quickly rush over to them. They Pointed at the Mechanical Body. She picks them up and carries them to the body.

*Cough!* "Heavy chains... Bind me to this Body once More" *cough!!!* Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Before the Injured Y/n disappeared...

They soon open their eyes again on the Mech. Y/n turned to Isaac. "I'm sorry young Master we have-" Y/n clinged onto her. "thank you for keeping me safe..."

She was surprised before she Gave a pat on the head.

...

"You have returned" Ei was excited. Isaac Hands Y/n over to her. "thank you"

"It's our duty"

The end.

Now that is over with... it's time for the home battle. 

three Girls to win over the favorite position of a Gender Neutral, No name? Cat.