The Quiet lighting bolt 2/5? [requested]

Creation... The act of bringing something to life...

Y/n is one of these Creation... They were made in one simple order, Fill the Void inside. An order sent out by the heart from the One within. She rested in her realm, as her puppet Opened her Eyes and Began to enact, the order.

The quiet skies, hailed the wind as the Raiden Shogun, approached Her Altar to make her perfect creation to fill the void from the One within.

She rose as the Strom approach, ready to take Her command...

"hey! wait a minute, We already Heard this Story!" Paimon said. "Do you know, She told you this child's story?" Zhongli asked, Aether nods, "looks like she beat you to it!" Venti joked! "Well It's no the only story I have..." 

"Think I know! this one!" The Campfire went out,

"Come! Listen!" The Campfire lit up again! It's flame Burning blue, in those flames displayed a young child in the forest...

"Is that?" "It Y/n when they were much younger"

"How young?" "About 3 years old"

..."BUT!-" Aether took out A golden Frying pan which worth about 4900 USD or about 2763.21 keys If I got it right.

"Wait! Paimon won't-" *bang!* Aether wacked her with the Pan. Turning her into solid Gold.

Now let's us return to our Normal program...

The frightful Encounter with lady death.

The young but Quiet Lighting bolt, was an adventurer, A Natural feline, they were made to Run and roam and serve as a plushie for their mother.

But that all change after the near death encounter.

They were on their usually route for Items and regularly respawning hilichrul. When they bumped to our beloved. The Fatui... Who seem to have a bone to pick with They little adventurer.

But to Y/n all they are living Loot.  They quickly, Attack then for their valuable loot. They dodged and dodged they were to fast, for the soldiers to attack. But we're they trying to attack, It's more of tiring them down.

They became more Defensive and stood back... "Bad choice kid" They release the trap, a thick cloud of toxins surrounded them and knocked them out.

"We got them!" "Good, take them in"

...

They soon awake in a operating table tied down, "Patient seems to be fine" A masked in the dark said, they begin to struggle. But the binds were to tight. 

"We will begin operations on this marvel of a specimen soon, also make sure that They don't asleep"

The masked man left, seemingly to get his equipment... They said their final prayers before trying to breakout of the Binds.

"Ah! Ah! Stay still!" They appeared out of nowhere... "I said stay still..." He slowly took a scalpel, and he begins to Operate them... "You're quite interesting..." The small child let out Electro energy Zapping Him.

"Dear me!" He pulled away and continued with the operation. "Calm down I'll it on later" he continues with the incision.

They resorted with running constant electrical energy. "Play Rough?" The man held them taking the Hits of electricity.

"one more!" It was big Cut. "You're hands are next. "Count with me! Hmm? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!" He sang, As  he cut with each number.

"Another round! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!" He continues and cuts The other Arm.

"But he was a fool" they said as they unleashed their elemental burst allowing them to escape... The operating table, was left clean and the area around it was clean as well.

"We achieve our mission, we should finish the plans lady Signora has. They won't be bothering us" The masked man said leaving the room.

The Child ended up in tenshukaku. The Raiden quickly Ran to them and called for medical assistants...

"It's ok, Help will soon arrive" the monotone voice said, They were in tears and hug their mother.

"It's ok... Help is here..."

The end.

"What did Paimon missed?" She was returned to normal, the traveler, was sitting down what cruel Person would do this type of thing!?

"Hey what happened!?"

Sorry for no new chapter, I just don't know what to write really...