You and Daniella had agreed to take turns driving even though you knew it was going to be a hassle.

Darius kept spamming the groupchat with calls as Ciara didn't want to pick up because she wanted to red her book and Daniella just wanted to drive so you picked up.

"Y'all on the road yet?" Darius asked while biting into his breakfast sandwich,

"Y'all had time to get breakfast sandwiches?" you asked making Ciara put her book mark in between the chapter she had left off, squeezing her way through to be in the camera.

"Did y'all at least get us some and y'all bringing it?" Darius slowed down his chewing while nodding,

"Of course! That's why we asked if y'all on the road yett" he dragged out as his eyes moved towards another person sitting next to him before he smiled.

"Well, we'll see y'all, bye" he quickly hung up, making you drop your phone in your lap.

"You think they lying about getting us some?" you asked with a smile already knowing the answer.

"Pfft, that's not even a question. I'll pay this time" Ciara said tapping on Daniella's shoulder as she cut off the gps to stop at a local buffet so you guys could eat.

While you girls were eating, the guys were still driving on the road, still debating who will take turns on driving.

"No because I said in this order, me first, then Armin, then Michael, then Jo" Darius said looking in the mirror to see the reflection of Jojo and Armin staring directly at him.

"Is that not illegal?" They all turned to Armins statement, "Having multiple people drive the same car when their name is not on the insurance?"

Michael and Jojo looked at Darius before he sighed, "It's not a big deal"

"Nigga I don't look good in an orange jumpsuit, I'm not driving" Michael said before Armin laughed at his statement.

"Relaxx, it's probably just going to be a fine or...something. Man so are y'all just going to leave me to drive for 12 hours straight when there's 3 people with licenses and cars that can help!?" Darius breathed out while Armin shook his head.

"I can. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew that, I don't mind driving" Armin said while looking up from his phone.

"See? Even the main one that brought it up not pussy, now y'all have to" They both shrugged their shoulders,

"So we're all gonna have 3 hours each" Michael mentioned, "But somebody is gonna have to add an hour and maybe some change to theirs"

Armin looked beside him as Michael turned his head back to where Jojo was sitting at, "Aye, you're gonna be the last one to drive okay?" Michael announced as Jojo nodded.

"Get all the sleep you need" Darius said as he chuckled when he heard a groan come from Jojo.

"If you really think about it, it's good we all can drive. I fell bad for the girls, mainly Daniella" Michael heard a chuckle come from Darius.

"Oh I don't even feel bad for Dani, I feel bad for my girl y/n. Ciara got her license but hates driving and can barely park, Dani be getting tired way too quickly, their last hope is your girl Armin"

Darius smiled when he seen Armin smile from the mirror when he had glanced at it, "Y/n can drive?"

They all nodded rapidly in sync.

"What? She never told you? Or even showed you?" Michael asked from the passenger seat,

"With who's car?" Armin only heard snickering beside him and in front of him, "You love your car so much you don't want her messing nothing up eh?"