Anniversary

Mulai dari awal

Justin glanced at me again then laughed once he put his eyes back on the road.

"Yeah, I.. I picked it up earlier actually." he said, biting his lip to hold in a laugh. I squinted my eyes at him. He's acting so weird today.

"So why are we going to the mall?" I asked him, going back to eating my ice cream.

"I don't know, I thought you'd want to go there."

"I thought you had somewhere to go." I told him.

"Nah, I just need to kill some time before tonight." he replied. I nodded my head.

"I guess we could. You're already headed there anyway." I told him. There wasn't much said in the car ride after that. Justin turned the radio up a little and we both sang along to the songs every once in a while. By the time he pulled up to the mall I was done with my ice cream and feeling very satisfied.

We went inside the mall and walked around for a little bit before I spotted one of my favorite stores, Victoria's Secret. I know, I know, whose favorite store is Victoria's Secret, right? I can't explain why I love it so much. Everything's just so cute and I always feel sexy in their stuff no matter what it is.

"Did you buy any lingerie that you'd want to see Jayde in?" I asked Justin, winking my eye and nudging his arm, causing him to laugh.

"No, I didn't... Should I?" he asked. I smiled.

"You could. C'mon, I'll help you pick something out." I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the store, happy that my little plan for him to go in there with me had worked.

When we walked in the girl at the door greeted us and gave us a shopping bag, which I gladly took. I might buy some things for myself while I'm in here. I walked around, looking at different pairs of underwear as Justin followed behind me like a lost puppy. Soon as I saw something I thought Jayde would look nice in, I grabbed his hand.

"Ooh. You should get her something white." I told him.

"White?"

"Yeah, like this." I said, holding up an all-white, lace thong. He eyed it before taking it out of my hands and looking at it.

"She would look great in this." he said, biting his bottom lip. I took the garment from his hands.

"Alright, don't get too excited... Excuse me, miss do you have a bra that matches this?" I said, turning my attention from Justin to one of the employees in the store.

"We don't have one that matches it exactly, but we have one that looks similar. Follow me." The dark-haired, green-eyed girl led us to the section were the bras were. When we got there, she picked up a very pretty white lace bra. It didn't have the exact pattern that the thong had but somehow it went together perfectly to me.

"Yes, this is perfect!"

"It is?" Justin asked.

"Yes! Imagine seeing your wife in this tonight, she's gonna look SO bomb!" I told him. I told the girl what Jayde's bra size was, I knew what it was because I've snooped through her wardrobe on a photoshoot or two and saw the tags on everything. I could buy her an entire outfit & it'd fit perfectly.

The girl got the correct sized bra off the rack before handing it to me. I put it in my shopping bag along with the thong I'd picked out for her before looking around some more. A bright red lace bra caught my eye so I ran my fingers over the material as I looked at it, contemplating if I wanted to buy it or not.

"I think you'd look better in black." I heard Justin's voice say. I looked at him since he was standing next to me now.

"I don't want to imagine you picturing me in a black bra." I said. He laughed. "But you really think red wouldn't look nice on me?" I asked. It's nice to have a male's perspective on this kind of stuff. Just in case I want to bring a cutie home one day.