Chapter 45

HARRY

"I'm on my way. Be there in ten." I quickly say and hang up the phone.

"Everything okay there?" Amanda asks. I don't know why I agreed to bring her with me when all I wished she was Kiara. I wanted to go with her. I planned everything in my head but thanks to the tension between us lately, we haven't even said two sentences to each other properly for the past week.

It doesn't even feel like days. It feels like months of not speaking to each other. I hate every minute of it. I hate living through days without talking to her. Without having to hear her beautiful voice. Without having to see her. See her smile, laugh, or just talk about nothing. I miss her presence. She doesn't even have to talk to entertain me, she entertains me either way and I want that everyday. It is killing me to not have her with me.

But it also kills me to know that she doesn't want me the way that I want her.

And the fact that maybe she never will is enough for me to completly let myself dissapear if I have to. I can't live without her as much as I can't live with her knowing I want her and she doesn't. I just can't. I'd rather die than to see her move on with life. I'll be much happier that way.

"Harry? Is everything okay?" I snap out of my thoughts immediately and answer her.

"Yes. Everything is ready." She smiles at me and I have to stop myself from imagining how Kiara would smile at this moment.

"Mr. Styles, we're here." I hear the driver say and I nod. I get out through my side and walk to Amanda's and help her out of the car. I wait patiently as she adjusts her dress and then wraps her arm around mine. I bite my tongue as we walk on the red carpet entrace, acknowledging people.

"Uh Harry, I'll meet you there. I need to tke care of somethinmg first." she says midway and I let her go, mentally thanking her for the alone time.

"Well, if it isn't for the man of the year.." I turn around just to be invited by the boys engulfing me with a hug.

"Thanks. All of you, for being here."

"Wouldn't miss it even if we wanted to." Louis winks and I laugh and suddenly I'm searching for her. I don't see her. I don't like the feeling of not seeing her here, present. Didn't she come?

Before I know it, I'm walking towards the lift and pressing the 'down' button so many times until it finally opens and I press the ground floor. I'm clutching my phone in my hand with her contact ready to call before the doors suddenly open and she steps in.

She came. She actually came.

She hasn't seen me yet so I take the time to admire how perfectly gorgeous she looks in the dress she's wearing.

"So beautiful."

"Harry?" she finally turns around, facing me looking surprised to see me.

"Hey," I think I smile.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, facing me full on. I can't help but keep staring at her. How the dress fits her well. And her makeup and the earrings she's wearing and her hair messily pinned up like that.

"Uh, I forgot something." I lie.

"Oh. Did you get it?" she asks, not really believing my lie.

"Yup." I say and show her my phone which was already in my hand.

"Good." she says softly, her face facing the ground, making strands of her hair dangle over her face. My hands so badly want to put those strands away from her face, under her ear.