Chapter 23

*Kiara's POV*

"Of course it's slow song Harry" I laugh and then we pick up the pace as we dance around the somewhat empty dance floor.

"Cause you make me the girl I wanted to be." I find myself singing as we dance together.

When it comes to the bridge of the song, our steps become slow down a bit but we keep swaying to the tune of the music. And as the music starts increasing at the repeating of 'when I found you' we dance around the whole floor and Harry even lifts me up in the air and then slowly brings me back down and then get back to our spot which was at the middle of the floor. We sway back and forth to the music and then surprisingly he dips me just at the end of the song making me gasp softly.

I smile as he stil looks down on me and then slowly pulled me up seconds later.

"Now that is what I call a real surprise" I smirk and then kiss his cheek.

"Do you now?" He teases, a smirk of his playing on his lips. "Another song or?"

"Eager are we?" I tease him which makes his eyes widen a little but then turn playful because his smirk grows bigger, making his dimples pop out. "And to answer your question, save the dance for the end" I say and wink and walk away to my friends.

"Hey girls" I smile at my friends who are surprisingly conversing with Eleanor and Perrie.

"Oh hello, Pretty Birthday Girl by day, Sexy Dancer by night!" Aleesha says and I almost choke on my drink but laugh and so does the rest of them.

"Wow...you guys kept staring at us?" I ask them, amused.

"Course' we did! Was such a pleasant sight to see." Eleanor says and I laugh. "Harry never dances by the way" she adds.

"Hmm, I find that hard to believe because you did see him dancing, didn't you?"

"Look at this one. What has he done to you?" Eleanor playfully scoffs but gives me a knowing smile.

"And Kiara, how is mister hot English teacher here?" She whispers, looking straight at Daniel who is standing alone, wine glass in hand.

"Hey, he's alone" I say sadly and walk away from the girls and to him. "Heyy" I smile, my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh hey Birthday Girl" he smiles. "Enjoying yourself?" He asks me as he takes another sip.

"Yeah. Hey, you want to meet Harry and his friends?" I ask him. I feel bad that he is sort of left out. "They're like family to me" I admit.

"Uh sure" he says and gives me a smile. I return it and take his hand and lead him to where Harry and the boys are laughing, beer bottles in hand and all.

"Boys" I make myself known and smile as all of their eyes land on me.

"Oh hey Ballerina" Zayn smirks and I playfully roll my eyes at him and see Harry laugh before sipping his beer.

"I have someone I'd like to introduce to you guys." I say and standing a little behind Daniel.

"Uh hey. I'm Daniel." Daniel says simply and gives them all a nervous smile.

"Hey man. You drink?" Louis says, already holding another beer bottle in hand.

"Uh sure" Daniel stutters a little accoet the bottle from Louis.

"They won't bite" I whisper since I'm standing close to Daniel. He laughs. "Well, I'll leave you guys to get to know each other" I say and walk away to the girls who stare at m as I walk to them.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I ask them.

"Oh nothing."

"Good, because I want to dance!" I announce and all of their eyes lighten up just like that.