Chapter 41

HARRY

"Oh yeah baby, I'm in!" Niall shouts on the top of his lungs running to my car with hands full of bottles of which I'm sure is straight vodka or whatever alcohol he loves. I roll my eyes, shaking my head at my bestfriend before revving the engine, silently demanding the others to hurry the hell up.

"If the police pull up my car, I'm not going to pay a damn penny for you." I warn Niall, partly serious.

"Yeah, yeah, not like that's gonna happen." Niall says, chugging the rest of the bottle. Okay, now that's one bottle of scotch.

It's already been an hour since I've been waiting for these idiots who also happen to be my bestfriends.

"Louis! Liam! Zayn! I'm not going to bother waiting another-"

"Oh calm down Styles! We're coming! See! We're here already darling." Louis fakes an old woman's accent as he slips inside the passenger seat smiling sweetly at me while Liam and Zayn hop into the back seat with Niall.

"Wipe that damn smile of yours idiot." I smack his shoulder before shifting the gear from park to drive and hit the gas paddle.

Out of habit, Louis fidgets with my radio trying to find a music station like always. I sigh and open the small drawer where I keep my CD's and pen drives of music and motion him to choose from the classics.

"Ooooh what's this Harry?" Louis digs into the one pen drive that's in a plastic cover that's labeled 'K's Spotify playlist'. Great. Why did I let him look around my stuff again?

"K's Spotify playlist huh?" Liam says, who is now leaning in the middle space between me and Louis. I roll my eyes, mentally groaning.

"Are you going to put on some music or should I?" I say a bit harshly, snatching the plastic cover from Louis's hands and tossing it on the dashboard out of his reach.

"Alright alright, calm down man," I hate it when he says that. I feel like a baby because of my stupid emotions all the time. It's always the case when it comes to anything Kiara related. My emotions seem to always be on the alert when it's her. I tried-still trying my best not to show or giveaway anything stupid because-it's stupid at this point and nobody's going to understand. And the boys-I hate that they're starting to sound right all this time.

Finally after what feels like an hour of deciding what to play, Louis settles on Ed Sheeran. Louis couldn't have picked out a perfect song because the song starts playing and I immediately snap angrily at him, shooting him a what-the-heck glare. He shrugs innocently before I forward a couple of songs and settle on Dive and peacefully relax on my seat and drive.

"I could fall or I could fly

Here in your aero plane

And I could live, I could die

Hanging on the words you say," I sing without even knowing because the boys start joining in with smiles on their faces.

"And I've been known to give my all

And jumping in harder than

Ten thousand rocks on the lake"

"Ooh yeah there's the Harry we all know!" Liam cheers, making me laugh lightly.

We continued singing along in the car as if we were still in highschool. I smile, silently listening to the boys singing from their seats, making a melodious blend which suddenly puts me in such a calm position.

. . .

"Yes, please, all five rooms, same floor.." Louis says to the receptionist and a couple of minutes later we're checked in the hotel and are walking towards our rooms together.