Chapter 13

*Harry's POV*

I groan at the sound of my obnoxious alarm ringing. I hate that it's already Monday and I have work but I don't want to let my mood spoil my day with that. I push the comforter over my body and walk to the bathroom to take a shower just so I could get rid of my sleepiness. 

Once I'm all dressed in my usual dress code, that is, a dress shirt, dress pants and black office shoes, I grab a tie to suit my navy blue shirt and do my hair before grabbing my phone and my things to go downstairs for breakfast. 

I could feel myself smile just at the sight of her in the room getting the table set which also automatically cheers me up for the day. She's dressed in plaid pants with a cute peach top tucked in. She looks so good in formal wear. 

"Oh, Harry! Slept well?" she asks and I smile walking towards my usual chair which is the right chair next to the head chair. 

"Yes, love. And yourself?" I ask her while she sits across from me. 

"Very good" she flashes a smile and I smile back before her eyes roam around from my face to my body.  

"Something wrong?" 

"Yeah, um, you're not wearing your blazer today?" I chuckle at that. She's very observant. 

"Decided not to." I reply and she nods. "Do you want me to wear a blazer?" I ask her

"I'm not forcing you or anything, but I just thought since it's the first day of the week..it'd be nice if you wear a blazer but it's ok. I mean, I know wearing that all day can be uncomfortable" she rambles while applying honey on the pancake and places it on my plate. I smile at that. 

"I'll wear it then" I state and take my first bite while she pours my glass with iced coffee. "Thank you"

"These are good! Mary should really make this everyday" she gushes and I agree

"Did I mention you look good in pants and a top?" I blurted out before I could stop myself. Kiara looks up at me and her face breaks into a beautiful smile. 

"I'll take that as a compliment" she giggles pushing a few strands of her hair behind and I laugh at that. 

"You're in quite the mood today, aren't you?" I tease her and she just smiles finishing up her food and so do I. 

"You both done? It's almost eight." Josie smiles kindly at us. 

"I think we are. Just give me a few minutes, I'll wash these-" she starts off saying before Josie interrupts her. 

"Don't even think about it. Get your stuff and leave. Ill take care of it" Josie playfully scolds making her sheepishly smile. 

"Thank you. Ill see you later then, Jose. will you tell the girls i said bye and have a good day for me?" she says, hugging Josie after she nods and walks behind me after i say bye to Josie. 

"Harry, your blazer" Kiara reminds me and I nod quickly running up the stairs and to my room to get it. 

"All good?" I ask her when I get back down and we both walk towards the car in the car park.

We both get in the back seat of the car while Matthews starts the car and drives away to Lakewood High which is the school Kiara will be working at in a few days. I'm so happy for her. I just hope she'll be alright and safe. I can't imagine anything happening to her again.

"Is this it?" Kiara asks a while later as we pull up to the building. 

"Oh, yeah. Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah and look! There's a bridge over a lake over there!" she says and I smile. 

"You should check that place out and tell me about it" I chuckle and she nods before Mathews open the door for us.