Chapter 19

Ever have those days where you just somehow get up before your alarm? Well, today is one of those days for me. It's Monday, the start of a new week and the last day of  the month, January. I can't believe this month has already finished. 

I was up by 6 today and by 7, I've helped out with making breakfast and dressed up for the day. And right now I'm going to check on Harry to see if he's up.

"Harry! You have to get up! We have to leave in like forty five minutes."

"Go away… it's Sunday-let me sleep" his voice is thick with sleep as he talks but adorable at the same time. 

"Harry, it's Monday." I say smiling even though he can't see me.

"Whatever. I want to stay in. Amanda. Just call her..."

"Harry! Harry, stop. You're getting up right now or don't make me call your mum" I kind of threaten but only cause that will get him up. 

True to my word, he groans dramatically but sits up on the bed and wipes his eyes. 

"That's a good boy" I laughed, moving his curls from his face. He opens his eyes and smiles and to my surprise he wraps his arms around me pulling me backwards as his back hits the bed and starts tickling me making me laugh and squeal in surprise.

"Harry! Stop!" I scream but he doesn't. 

"Make me" he says, laughing and I try my best to wiggle out of his hold but it seems useless.

"We're gonna be-"

"Mr. Styles, can I come in?" Oh my gosh! It's Josie and she is at the door that is actually open because I didn't close it when I walked in. Harry is still tickling me. I grab his hands and stop him and try to get out of his bed soon before whoever shows up but I fail because his bed is so… "Mr. Styles, you have a meeting-Kiara?"Shit. Harry finally stops and sighs after seeing her in the room. "I'm dreadfully sorry. I will come back later" Josie says nervously and rushes to the door leaving me and Harry on the bed alone. 

"Remind me to never come into your room to wake you again" I mutter avoiding his stare and he chuckles. He gets up from the bed and so do I. 

"It's just Josie," he shrugs with a smirk. 

"So? What kind of person would that make me?" I as,  not really wanting an answer. 

"I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again" he says, placing his hands on my shoulder and looks down at me making me look up at him. 

"Okay" I sigh and a small smile takes over my face. "Aren't you going to get ready?" I ask once he walks towards his dresser. 

"I have to," he says, pulling a white shirt over his body. 

"Okay, I'm gonna go downstairs to make sure I've taken everything for school. Do you want me to pack your breakfast?" I ask him on my way to his door. 

"Yes please" he says and I nod and go downstairs to do just that.

"Josie..." I am embarrassed that she saw us together like that. But to my surprise she gives me a smile. Not mocking at all. 

"Don't worry, I don't think any different of you just because I saw you and him together" she smiles and I sigh, relieved. 

"Thank you Jose. I really appreciate you saying that. I was only trying to wake him up for work but then we just ended up that way..." I say going over what happened in my head. 

"The master just never and I mean never does that to anyone." She says and I look at her. 

"What do you mean?" I ask her.