Chapter 33

It's been a few days since I started going back to work. It felt good for a change. I liked working and I liked my job very much to stay at home like Harry wanted me to. But me and Harry came to an agreement if i wanted to work and that was to visit a therapist once a week. It wasn't like a deal as such, he was only being the gentlemen he is. He got that covered before I could even protest and had my first appointment made.

"Hey, you busy?" I hear Daniel knocking on the back door of the library from where he usually enters. I smile at his presence.

"Nope, what's up Hill?" I laugh at my own joke as I start putting away the pile of books in my hands, partly facing him.

"Seems like you are but anyways, I wanted to hand you these.." he walks to my table and places a ticket. The ticket to the music show he spoke about earlier this week.

"Oh, thanks." I smile and try putting the last book on the higher shelf but I fail. I sigh and walk over to pull a chair but Daniel beats me up to it by grabbing the boom from my hands and placing it in its place effortlessly. "Thanks. Do you want to have lunch with me? The girl's are busy marking papers today" I find myself asking before I could even properly process what I said.

"I was just about to ask you that." he smiles and walks us out of the library to his class.

"So you've got yourself addicted at one in the morning reading romance novels?" Daniel clarifies.

"Yup. wow, when you put it like that i sound like a hopeless romantic" I laugh. Daniel doesn't though, but just smiles. "Okay, so um, so how is..uh" I keep blinking my eyes when my mind keeps flashing memories. Memories I thought i let go of and trained myslef to forget about. "Um, I uh.." I pinch my wrist, squeeing my eyes as hard as I can to stop the vivid images but all I can see is them. Him. Austin. Assaulting me.

"Kiara? Kiara..hey.are you alright?" I can hear Daniel saying, but all I do is nod. "No, you're not. Kiara, what's happening? Tell me, love. Are you alright?" he repeats. I stand up and rush out of his class to the ladies room.

I stand in front of the mirror, gripping the sink. The silence, it gets louder and louder by the second like it's killing me. I grip the sink even more, only resulting in hurting my hands. I turn on the faucet and splash a good amount of water on my face letting it drip down. I do it so many times, I lose count.

"Please...please, leave...me...alone..." I beg, bent over the sink, still gripping it like my life depends on it.

"Kiara..are you alright?" The door is pushed open and Georgia, Aleesha and Meredith walk in. More like rushed in.

"No..I don't know..H-Harry...I need him." is all I say as Aleesha pulls me into her arms, comforting me as I hand my phone to Georgia.

"Harry, Harry. It's Kiara, we need you to come to the school, she needs you" I hear Georgia say, my breathing seems to calm down just as I fall to the ground feeling nothing.

The white ceiling is the first thing I open my eyes to. It's quiet in here that you can hear the AC being on. I sigh and move my head to the side to see the back of Harry. He's here.

"Fancy seeing you here, Mr. CEO" I say, to get his attention.

"Kiara..thank God. How are you feeling?" He walks to the bed and takes a seat by me. I smile as he takes my hand in his.

"Good" I assure him.

"Yeah? You sure?" I nod, rubbing my thumb on his hand.

"Thank you for coming...I'm sorry-" I don't finish my sentence because he blocks my mouth with his hand and I silently gasp at his touch.