Chapter 3

~The next morning~

I feel the sun's rays sting my eyes as I slowly try to open them. I force myself out of bed, still yawning as I walk to the washroom and quickly wash my face. I wipe my face with the towel and walk towards the door. I let out a gasp when I noticed the clock read 12:13 PM. Oh my gosh! How did I not wake up earlier? I walked out the door and was approached by a pleasant lady. 

"Good morning Miss" she greets me with a sweet smile. 

"Good morning ma'am" I smile at her kindly. 

"Call me Josie please" she says politely. 

"I'm Kiara, it's nice to meet you" I smile at her. 

"What would you want to have for lun- I mean breakfast?" She asks me, pulling out a notepad and a pen.

"I don't mind anything Josie," I smiled. 

"Oh no, Mr. Styles wants me to prepare what you would like to have," she explains. 

"Is that so?" I say and she nods "Well...can I please get some waffles with chocolate syrup, oh and some bananas?" I kindly ask her

"Of course dear" she smiles and notes it down. "And anything to drink?" She asks 

"Hmm...it's ok, this is enough" I finalized my food order.

"Are you sure, dear?" She asks 

"Yes and please call me Kiara, I'm not someone like Mr. Styles" I emphasised on 'Mr. Styles'

"Well, you're his guest. I guess I have to, dear. It's my job" she explains and I nod understandingly. "I'll get your food ready in a few minutes" she informs me and I smile, taking that as my cue to walk back to my room and take a shower. 

Walking back to my room my eyes catch a small piece of paper on the floor. I close the door behind me, bend down and take the note and walk to my bed. I opened the piece of paper and instantly smiled at the handwriting. 

Had a good night's sleep? I hope you did. I'm sorry I'm not home now. I had to attend some meetings but I'll see you again in the evening. I hope you're better and do rest as much as you want. I've asked Josie to take care of you so feel free to ask her for anything if you don't feel comfortable talking to me. Well then, I'll see you in the evening. Have a good day, love. 

P.S. I'm Harry by the way. Just realised I don't know your name. I hope I'll know once I get home or you can text me on +44880101272

Have a good day, love. 

I smiled, laughing a little too after reading the note twice. I pulled out my phone from yesterday's jean's pocket and turned it on. I added Harry's number and saved it as 'Mr. Styles' since I still have to respect him because I don't know him yet. Plus, I don't know if he'd want me to call him by his name yet. I opened the message app and searched for his name and typed. 

Mr. Styles, 

My name's Kiara. The one you saved last night. 
Thank you again, Mr. Styles for letting me stay. I hope you have a good day at work.  

After sending the message, I left my phone on the dresser and grabbed the towel and a new set of clothes that's just a simple casual dress and walked to the washroom.

It took me about twenty minutes to come out of the washroom. It felt good to take a peaceful shower, not having to rush to get out of the house before they wake up or to even face them for the day. 

I quickly zipped the dress from behind and took the towel off my hair, shaking my head side to side. I let my hair air-dry because today was quite sunny out so it should dry during the day. Once I put the damp towel to dry out on the balcony I left my room to be invited with Josie.