Chapter 11

**A Week Later**

*Kiara's POV*

"Harry!" I called, well shout, while running towards his now reversing car. "Harry! Wait!" I called again and he stopped this time. Oh, thank goodness. 

"Kiara? What is it?" He gets out of the car looking confused. 

"You left your files" I pant, catching up to him. 

"Oh. Thank you, love" he says, relief washing over him. 

"No problem" I give him a smile when he goes back to his car and pulls onto the road before waving at me. 

I sigh and walk back into the house. I smile at Mathews and then go upstairs, plop on my bed and pull my computer on my lap. It's time I look for a job for myself. I can't just keep living under Harry forever. He probably has better things to do instead of having to look after a homeless girl like me. 

"Urgh!" I groan louder than I usually do. Nothing really matches my personality. Plus, there's only a few options. What am I even good at? Nothing. What do I even want to do in life? I don't know but wait! I remember back in high school where I wanted to be a librarian. 

Just then, I hear my phone vibrating and when I look at the screen I smile at who it is. 

"What's up, Styles?" I answered the call, giggling at my tone. 

"Hey.." he starts laughing. "You're in a good mood" 'oh you have no idea' my subconscious says but I just hum. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing-well, I'll um. I'll tell you when you come home?" My response came out rather more like a question. 

"Seems like somebody is up to something" he says and I giggle. 

"How is work going-"

"Harry! You coming or what!?" I hear on the other line and slightly catch the accent. Is he with the guys?

"Oooh, look who it is!" Louis! It's him on the phone now. "Hey love" he says 

"Hey Lou" I say, a little embarrassed. Why am I embarrassed? 

"I'm guessing you were checking up on Styles, good that you were cuz, for your information, And drinking all the wine in the place, might I add. Ooh and also fired two workers, messed up his office. That's why he's at my house if that explains it. " he laughs but I don't but wonder what made him do all of these things. He was alright and in a good mood in the morning. Why did I not notice his off mood? 

"I-see" I say when I realise I have been quite silent after all what Louis had said. 

"Give me my phone, Louis!" I hear Harry's annoyed voice say on the other side. 

"Alright, alright. Bye, love. You have a good day" Louis says laughing but I don't get to respond back because it was silent and I assumed the phone was with Harry now. 

"Um, hello?" I timidly ask, seconds later. 

"Hey..." he responds and I hear him sigh on the other end. 

"We don't have to talk about what Louis said...I'm sorry" I say a bit hesitant because I didn't know if he was too annoyed or calm right now.

"Don't apologise. He just doesn't know to shut up!" He's angry. 

"Right" I laughed a little on purpose just to see if that lightens up his mood. 

"You want to watch a movie today?" He asks a few minutes later. 

"Sure but tomorrow is Friday. You have to be up early cuz you mister have work." I remind him and he chuckles. 

"Let's just say I'm taking the day off"