Chapter 17

"Shhh!" I exclaim, giggling right after.

"You 'shhh!' " he says and I laugh.

"You can't say stuff like that! What if someone heard you?" I ask even though I know he has brains. I hope the ladies didn't hear what he said.

"Who cares?" he says with a huff and I munch my apple. "Want to hear another one?" he asks and I have to swallow to answer him.

"Okay but make it quick" I tell him after swallowing.

"But why?" he whines and I laugh.

"I'm with the girls" I tell him, smiling but mentally groan when they have their eyes on me.

"Knock, Knock" he says for the fifth time today. I'm not complaining, I'm actually loving his mood today. Humour Harry is my number one favourite.

"Who's there?" I smile to myself.

"Tank"

"Tank who?" I ask bracing myself for the last statement.

"You're welcome!" he laughs.

"Good one" I laugh and he hums.

"Alright, missy. It was nice to be a ten-year old for some time...i'm gonna go though. Got work" he says

"See you in the evening" I say before we hang up and I face three faces with wide, teasing smiles across their faces. "What?" I ask, shaking my head and taking a bite of the untouched burger in my hands.

"Was that THE boyfriend?" Aleesha asks, laughing.

"Harry is not my boyfriend" I state not talking further from that.

"Yet." Aleesha smiles and I raise an eyebrow. "He's not your boyfriend yet" she explains and I groan.

"That will never happen. He's busy and besides, we have such a good friendship. I don't want to ruin it." I tell them.

"Can we see him?" they all ask in unison and I playfully roll my eyes at them but pull out my phone to find a picture of Harry.

They all gasp when I show them my phone and eventually take it from my hands and look really close.

"Guys!" they all look up immediately, I laugh.

"Isn't he the most popular CEO in the country? Oh my gosh-yes! You're friends with the most popular CEO in the country, Kiara!" Georgia squeals and in that moment I just realise that what they said is indeed true. I just haven't been seeing it that way.

"Alright enough fan-girling." I playfully scold them while taking my phone from them. "Who is taken in the group?" I ask them and Georgia and Aleesha smile widely. Of course they are.

"Nice work, Kiara. Now you are going to be hearing how they met and all that shit from them for weeks!" Meredith warns playfully.

"I'm all ears" I smile at them and Meredith fake-groans and we all laugh before Georgia takes the lead in the conversation and fills me in all the details, wait not ALL but most of it i think, about her love life.

-

"Daniel, hey" I smile and walk towards him when I see him in the hallway. He looks up and smiles.

"Hey, Kiara" He greets me just when I'm inches away from him. "Free period?" he asks me and I nod.

"How's everything with you? And your family?" I ask, starting a conversation with him as we walk in the hallway.

"Things are ok. I told my parents about moving" he starts off