Chapter 21

*Harry's POV*

The next morning

For the first time in my entire 23, well now 24 years of life, I get up without an alarm. New year, new you I guess.

It's 6 am. I know anytime from now, Kiara will walk through my door to wake me up, so what I do for the time being, I pick my clothes for today which is quite different from my usual attire. I want to try something new. I grab the recent black trousers I bought a few days ago and a white button down and a black blazer.

"Harry-oh you're up!" Like I said, Kiara just walks in, dressed in something I've never seen her wear, which is checked pants that aren't too tight but aren't loose either and a black top that has a lace touch around her chest and sleeves that compliments her well.

"Thought I'd change things up a bit." I say and she smiles. 

"Nice" she gives me a warm smile before her eyes catch my clothes for the day. 

"What'cha think?" 

"Honestly? I think you'd look really cool in those" she says waving her hand over my clothes.

"Of course I would. It's me we're talking about" I crack a joke and she snucks her tongue out playfully.

"Alright, since you're up, I'm gonna go help with breakfast. I'll see you downstairs" she says before walking out of my room. 

"You look pretty in your checked pants and top!" I shout and I hear her shout 'thank you' back before I walk into the bathroom to shower.

Once I'm dressed, I grab my blazer, car keys and work bag downstairs and walk to the dining room to see Kiara setting up the plates and silverware for both of us.

"Perfect timing. Food's ready" she informs me before gesturing for me to take a seat and walks to the kitchen bringing a mug of coffee I hope. "It's coffee" she tells me and places it in front of me and then sits down. "Food's great as always!" She announces and I hear Josie laugh from the kitchen, I smile at her. 

"I read your card." I blurt out making Kiara look up at me, smiling slightly. "Thank you for saying all those things and I'm glad I know you and have you in my life too." she smiles again. 

"I'm glad we met" she says and I agree with her before we finish breakfast and leave for work.

"I'm driving you today" I tell her, unlocking the Range Rover. "C'mon" I gesture towards the car and she nods and walks to the passenger side door before I could.

"I like your car. It's fancy" she says after pulling onto the road. 

"Really?" A grin takes over my face.

"Mmm-hm" she hums. 

"Well my car likes you" I say and she giggles.

"Sure it does" she mumbles as I approach the entrance of the school.

"Your stop, madam" I tease and she flips her hair in my face playfully. I shake my head and laugh as she gets down. 

"Thank you Harry. Have a nice birth-day" she gives me a big smile and I smile back. She makes the day special.

"No problem. You too have a good day. I'll see you in the evening" I say and she nods before waving and walking into the school as I drive to the exit.

*Kiara's POV*

When I enter the school I smile at the receptionist who's behind her desk and approach the lift but accidentally bump into someone. Why do I always bump into people?

"Good morning Kiara" I look up to see Daniel standing right in front of me.

"Hey. Sorry for bumping into you. I think I have an issue" I laugh to myself. He smiles before we both enter the lift. He presses the fifth floor and looks at me and presses four, I nod.