Chapter 6

"Kiara?" I heard his voice approaching and soon knocked on my door. 

"Coming! Just give me a minute!" I said and quickly pulled the shorts up my body and roughly pulled the shirt on and ran my hands through my wet hair and padded towards the door. "Mr. Styles. Sorry about that..." I said, a little embarrassed about how I look right now. But he just smiled. 

"Oh that's alright. I just got you this for tonight. I'd like you to wear it for Louis' birthday tonight." He says and I accept the silver box from his hands with a smile. 

"Can I um..see it?" I ask and he nods with a smile. I open the door even wider, letting him come in and I set the box on the cushioned small sofa on the bed while he sits on the other corner of it. I open the lid of the box and my eyes go to the high heels. I smiled and slowly got the folded dress out. My eyes looked at the details of it and it didn't take me a minute to say that I loved it. 

"I love it" 

"Perfect. Consider it an early Christmas present" he says and when I look at him he's smiling. 

"Thank you, Mr. Styles" I smiled and he nodded. 

"Well I'll see you later then? I'll have to go see if everything is all getting along well anyway.."

"I can help..if you want.." I offer and he smiles. 

"I could really use some help. Thank you" he says and we both leave my room and go downstairs. 

"You got the cake?" He says into the phone and I see Mathews carrying a cardboard box in his hands and then places it on the ground. I walk towards it. 

"What? How'd that happen?" I looked at him because he sounded frustrated now. "No. I specifically ordered it days ago because it was a big cake. Now we have nothing. The party's in like four hours. Who's gonna make a cake that fast?" I know I shouldn't eavesdrop but he was in the same room. 

"What's in the box?" I ask Mathews. 

"Decorations and things like that. Would you mind giving it to Josie?" I nodded before he thanked me. I carefully carried the not so very heavy box to where I knew Josie might be. The kitchen. 

"Are those the decorations?" Josie asked. 

"Yeah. Mathews told me to give it to you" I say and she nods and gets the box from me. 

"Thanks love" I smiled and she turned around to leave to go back to whatever she was doing but then I remembered about the cake that I'm assuming isn't available now. 

"Jose, wait!" I called and she stopped after handing the box to Mary. "If we start backing a cake now...can we have it ready for the party?" I ask her. 

"Depends on the details of the cake. Who is it for?" She asks. 

"Louis. I overheard Mr. Styles call and I think something's wrong with the cake. Can we make one?" I ask her and she sighs. 

"I'm not sure about that love. The party starts in like a while..." she says. 

"Hang on. I'll get the details of it from Mr. Styles" I tell her and run to the lobby where he's still standing with his phone on his ear. 

"Well...what are you planning to do?" I hear him. "Liam, no. That's crazy man. Are you sure though?" I tapped his shoulder making him look down at me and raises his eyebrows before saying, "Liam, hold on" 

"Sorry to interrupt...but about the cake...I can maybe get together with Josie and the girls and make one...I just need the details. How you want it to be..." I tell him and he looks as if he's thinking.