Chapter 31

*Kiara's POV*

Lying in Harry's arms oddly was something I didn't even know I needed.

We've probably been in the same position; lying on the bed with his arms wrapped around my body securely but incredibly comforting for almost three hours.

I knew the events that happened a few hours ago would somewhat destroy me one way or another but miraculously here I am, not crying myself to sleep.

"Harry? Would you um.." I pause replaying the words in my head twice before continuing. "Sleep with me tonight?" I ask him timidly, ready to cover my face with the sheet. He stares at me for about two seconds until I notice his lips tugging upwards slightly. "Is that a yes?" God, I feel pathetic. I hate my voice when I'm pathetic.

"Yes. Are you able to move to the corner?" He smiles gently. I nod and slowly move to the corner, leaving enough space for his long body to lay.

"Thank you" I whisper when he lies down next to me leaving only a few centimetres between us. He smiles which makes me suddenly eye his skin as they make his dimples prominent a little.

"Time for bed, woman" he says suddenly, directing my eyes to his eyes now. He looks amused. I laugh slightly and I wonder if I'm seeing things or that Harry's face naturally lightened up as he smiled wider.

I feel him staring at me as I feel my eyes giving out and as much as i want to spend time staring back at his beautiful green orbs, the meds started kicking in which made me close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber.

-

"You think you could just run away from us? Huh bitch? And guess what I heard on the news last week you, whore!"

"P-ple-please A-Austin-"

Austin. Austin! AUSTIN!!

"NO! NO! NO!" I felt my heart rate rising and my breathing completely messed up as I felt myself choking, making me start coughing hysterically.

"Kiara" I felt someone shake me. I screamed.

"Please don't hurt me" I cried as I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face in my hands.

"Kiara, it's, Harry. I'm not gonna hurt you, love" the same voice said, much lower. I kept shivering and crying under my hands feeling scared as ever.

"Please! Leave me alone! I want to be alone." I kept repeating to whoever was listening. "Please-" I choke on my own breath and then break into a fit of coughs. I feel the bed shift a little and feel like a weight is gone and then as I cough with difficulty, the next second I see a water bottle next to me.

"Here" I hear that gentle voice again. I look up to see a pair of green worried eyes. I know those eyes.

"Harry..." my voice comes out as a whisper. He cautiously sits back on the bed leaving enough space between us.

"Kiara, do you want me to go?" he asks, his face looking painfully sad. Why is he sad?

"Why are you sad?" I blurted out after sipping the water he gave me. He looks away from me, not answering me.

"Harry?" I call him. He doesn't look at me but instead I hear quiet sobs. "Harry...why are you crying?" I lean closer to him and place my hands on his shoulders as I duck my head to make him look at me. He does and he's crying.

*Harry's POV*

"Harry," she whispers. I slowly sit down on the bed but I'm scared to hear her scream again out of fear.