Chapter thirty four: sick new world

Start from the beginning

"I thought you hated me for looking so much like you on purpose...", she said very worried. "Of course not! I actually want you to be even more like me for a special project I plan.", I said and she smiled very bright. "Really? That's awesome! I really want to be just like you.", she said and I smiled. "How far would you go to be just like me? Would you change your name to Ariana Grande?", I asked and she nodded.

"If you have no problem with that and you want me to, I would.", she said and I grinned. "Would you also change your genetics in the labour, so people will think you're me even when they check your DNA?", I asked. "That's actually very weird...", she said and I could tell that she got uncomfortable. "Well, but doing that means that you can be me. You can take my place.", I said and she looked down.

"Why would you want that?", she asked very worried. "Because what the press said was true. I did kill those people in the name of love but I don't plan to go to jail. No. You will go to jail for me by changing your genetic code, so the police thinks they have the real Ariana.", I said and her eyes widened in fear. "You... You can't be serious... That's crazy...", she stuttered out very terrified and I laughed. "I know but looking like me unfortunately isn't enough, so luckily modern science will help us.", I said and she immediately stepped away from me.

"No! I won't do it! You're insane!", she yelled and wanted to run to the door but it was locked. "You don't have a choice. You made a career out of being an Ariana Grande wannabe, see this as a level up.", I said and grabbed her wrist. She struggled to get out of my grip but it her teenager strengh couldn't do shit. I dragged her to the labour, where Melissa was already waiting while Paige screamed as loud as she could. "Is everything ready?", I asked and Melissa nodded.

"Alright please just inject her. I can't stand her screams.", I said very annoyed and Melissa quickly injected her with a liquid that made her uncouncious. "Great. Now do your thing.", I said and Melissa looked at me very worried. "We usually just influence the genetic code in unborn babies, she might get some serious damage when we make it identical to yours.", she explained and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care if it's damaging for her. I only want everyone to think that she is me.", I said and she nodded. "Alright, then I need a copy of your genetic code.", she said and I nodded before I helped her to prepare everything.

Quinn's POV:

I woke up very frightened when I heard someone scream. I instanly stood up and put some clothes on before I ran downstairs very terrified. Joan saw me and walked towards me. "I... I heard screams... I... Did she hurt someone?", I stuttered out very scared and Joan hugged me while she gently stroke my back.

"Everything's alright Quinn. You probably just had a bad dream. No one screamed here.", she whispered in my ear to calm me down but I was still shivering. "No... I don't have any dreams anymore... It must come from here.... Frankie... Is Frankie alright?", I asked. "Yes he is. He is still sleeping. We can go and see him, when it calms you down.", she said and I nodded. She put her arm around my waist and helped me to walk since I still struggled with that.

We basically had to walk to the other half of the house since Ariana wanted privacy for us, so Frankie and Joan's bedroom was far away from ours. Joan knocked at Frankie's door and we heard him weakly say that we could come in. He wasn't in bed anymore but he was painting. I instanly hugged him and he gently hugged back.

"I heard screams... I thought she hurt you again...", I said while tears were coming out of my eyes. "She stopped hurting me ever since she broke me. Quinn, she hurts a lot of people, if it benefits her.", he said and my eyes widened. "So she hurt someone else?", I asked very terrified and Joan pulled me away from Frankie, so I was back in her arms. "Don't worry Quinn. You probably just had mistaken the noise. Nobody screamed here. Ariana would never hurt someone, without them hurting her first.", she said but I didn't believe her one bit.

Despite of my doubts, I stayed silent since my opinion didn't matter here anyway. "Come on Quinn and Frankie, I will make breakfast for you.", she said and while Frankie just quietly followed her, I protested. "I'm not hungry.", I said. "Don't lie to me. You are pregnant. You have to eat for two, so come on.", she said and just pulled me with her.

Joan actually did very well in the kitchen. She of course cooked vegan food because of Ariana's obsession with it but the food was still good, I just couldn't really enjoy it because I was naucious the entire time. After a while, Ariana joined us and I instanly got goosebumbs when she kissed my cheek. "I'm so sorry that you had to wake up without me my beautiful wife. I promise it won't happen a lot.", she said and stroke my cheek.

"What did you do?", I asked her very terrified and she giggled. "I just took care of some office things. Very boring but it had to be done. Come on, I want to start our honeymoon.", she said and pulled my with her. "You want to travel?", I asked and she laughed. "Of course not. Everything we need is in this house. We will have our honeymoon on a beach, I build on this house.", she said and I looked at her very confused.

"You build an artificial beach?", I asked and she nodded. "Yes, so we won't have to leave the house when we want to relax. The sand is imported from the actual Los Angeles beach and the water is actual salt water. But this house also has a normal pool, when you don't want to go to the beach.", she said and I couldn't believe how crazy this was.

She truly build this giant house as a replacement from the outside world. As soon as we reached her artificial beach, I couldn't stop myself from being stunned. It kinda did look like a beach but I could still tell that it wasn't one. The water was in a normal pool the only difference was that it was salt water and even made some technical waves. The beach was surrounded with brick walls so I still felt like I was trapped in the house.

Ariana instanly started to undress herself before she hopped into the salt water pool. "Come inside.", she said while I was hesitant. "I don't have a bikini with me.", I said and she rolled her eyes. "Neither have I. Just swim naked. No one but me will see you.", she said and she already sounded annoyed, so I just did what she told me. I was too weak to fight with her and I was also worried, that she would do something to Frankie, if I pissed her off.

I slowly took my clothes off and quickly joined her in the pool. She instanly pulled me into her arms and kissed me very passionete. "Do you like our private beach?", I asked. "Well it doesn't actually look like a real beach.", I said and she laughed. "Of course not. That's impossible but it's close and just for our family to enjoy. I don't want you to feel like something is missing in your life, so I tried my best to put everything you like into this house. We never have to leave it.", she said and kissed me again but this time it was very heated.

She attacked my lips like a predator and I could tell that she was willing to do more than kissing. As soon as I felt her hand between my legs, I pulled away from her. "Ariana please, think of the baby. If I get too stressed out, I might have a miscarriage.", I said since I could use the baby as some kind of advantage. Ariana growled very frustrated.

"I know, that's why I brought you here and want to give you some love. I do it, so you can relax.", she said. "But it's you, who stresses me out. Please Ariana, give me a break. Do it for our child.", I said and she sighed. "Fine, I will give you more space as long as the child is in a vulnerable state but when this phase is over, I expect you to be wide open for my fingers.", she said and I nodded.

At least I could get a break for the next two following months since that was the phase, where the child was very sensitive. I actually doubt that Ariana, who always was very sexual could keep her hands to herself but at the same time she waited two years to capture me for the first time. "If we stay like this, I won't be able to hold myself back, so I will go now. There are things I have to take care of anyway but you can just relax here. You deserve it, as a future mother.", she said and got out of the pool.

She wouldn't leave me alone, if she wasn't sure that there was no escape possibility but even if there was, would I even take it? I had nowhere to go and no one to go to and I would be all alone with a baby, I never wanted. No. I wouldn't escape. I was Trapped. Physically and mentally. Nothing mattered to me anymore.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked it. In the next chapters there will be some time jumps because the story is close to be done but there will be a surprise in the end and it has something to do with their children... Also if you liked this chapter then please show me your love for this story by voting! Have a nice day! xoxo