Chapter fifteen: love and hate

Start from the beginning

But as soon as I looked out I saw her standing infront of her car, holding ballons in heart shape in her hands. I gasped very surprised. I couldn't believe someone could ever be so romantic... She looked at me with a bright smile before she let go of the ballons and let them fly towards me. As soon as they reached me, I noticed that a present was attached to them. I grabbed it and I noticed that it was an old mp3 player with a pair of headphones. I looked at Ari very confused but she only laughed.

"Put the headphones on.", she said through the phone and I took it down so I could put the headphones on and when I started to play the song, tears were coming out of my eyes out of joy. It was the same song, she played for me when we got together for the first time. It was called 'imagine' and it truly was the most beautiful song I've ever heard. She truly was sorry and I believed in her wanting to work on her anger. She wouldn't do all of this, if she didn't love me and I should appreciate that.

All of my worries were gone for a second and without thinking about it, I put my old ring back on and showed it to her through the window. Words couldn't describe how happy she looked and she pointed at her own ring as well. I knew she probably wanted to be near me right now but she couldn't. My mother would notice and then our peace would truly be destroyed so I thanked her for everything before I told her to leave. But at least I could sleep without having to worry about her...

Ariana's POV:

I was so relieved that Quinn forgave me. Being apart from her was driving me crazy so her leaving me was the worst thing that could ever happen to me. But I was happy that she liked my present. I wanted to remind her how special our relationship was and it even convinced her so much that she decided to wear the ring again. She told me she threw it away but deep inside of me I knew that she was lying but of course I had to teach her that she mustn't lie to me.

I couldn't wait until I could truly have all of her with her being by my side all the time. I wanted to be the only part in her life. I wanted her to completely depent on me just like I depented on her but first I had to make sure that she stayed in this relationship. It would've been a shame to force it on her because she agreed to be mine and she had to commit to this agreement for the rest of her life no matter if she liked it or not.

I hated it that I couldn't come to her last night... It was her mother, who kept her from me again but now I couldn't wait any longer... I knew that her mother had to went to the doctor frequently because of her illness so I waited infront of the building, where Quinn's apartment was for her mother to leave. I didn't know, if she had an appointment today but I just wanted to try since I couldn't stand to do nothing and joy was filling my entire body when I saw her mother getting into a taxi.

My heart was beating very fast and I immediately rang the doorbell. I would finally see my Quinn! The door opened and I quickly ran upstairs only to see Mary's confused expression but I ignored her and just walked past her to find Quinn. "Quinn?!", I yelled and Mary looked at me as if I lost my mind. "What are you doing here Ariana? You know that my mother mustn't see you.", she said and I rolled my eyes.

She hated me and I hated her because she was a bad influence on Quinn. She probably constanly talked shit about me. "I just wanted to see Quinn and waited for your mother to leave because I would never want to upset Quinn.", I told her and sat down on the kitchen table while Roger came out of the bathroom looking at me very confused as well.

"Ariana?", he asked but I didn't care about him. I only wanted to see Quinn and my hands were shaking out of excitement. Where was she? "Quinn?", I yelled again while Mary sat down across from me. "How long did you wait until Mom left?", she asked me very worried. "Two hours and a half.", I simply replied and she gasped in shock but my attention immediately went to Quinn finally coming into the room. She had her hair down, which was very rare but I loved it.