Chapter 84

Sure enough, everyone from the Loisar Clan was dumbfounded.

No one spoke first.

How much time had passed like that?

Asher, who was stiff in shock, slammed the table with a bang and glared fiercely at Durias.

"I demand that you apologize immediately. This is a blatantly disrespectful remark to House Loisar. This is nothing but a threat!"

"I think you owe me an explanation for this."

Gray's voice was thick with displeasure.

"To think that the South can't control the lesser ones. Disappointing."

His golden eyes narrowed vertically and a terrifying sense of intimidation filled the hall.

Cade used his own pheromones to block it before it reached me, but I was starting to get worried. The atmosphere was getting more and more heated, so it would not be strange if punches and blows started to come and go at any moment.

"Calm down, this isn't going to do any good."

"Are you ignoring me now?"

"You'd better take a look around first."

"......Tsk."

Gray reluctantly collected his pheromones.

It was because the Loisar clan was struggling under his energy. When the pressure disappeared, everyone breathed in relief.

"...My Lord, Isabel has fallen."

The man sitting next to Isabel cautiously opened his mouth.

Isabel, who had to deal with Gray's pheromones right beside him, eventually fainted. Even her pale complexion, which had previously looked glamorous, had now disappeared, drained in color.

"......What should we do?"

The man looked into Gray's eyes and asked.

He had a frowning look, so everyone was looking at Gray's eyes without batting a lash at Isabel's condition.

Gray rubbed his eyes in irritation and spoke briefly.

"Take her away."

"What......? Yes, I understand, sir."

That was it.

The man quickly left the room with Isabel in his arms.

If Gray had been a good housekeeper, they wouldn't have paid attention to his mood in such a situation.

Somehow, I felt sorry for the people of the Loisar family.

"How are you, Durias?"

"Whoa, that was a close call. I could have really gone to the next life this time."

"Crybaby."

Cade glanced at him and turned his attention away.

I called out to Durias anxiously.

"Durias."

"Yes, Miss Irene."

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm fine."

So why did you say such a thing? No matter how you look at it, that was a threat.

Durias covered the wound on his neck with his collar. It was made at the moment Gray released his pheromones. Durias's complexion was not looking good, probably because he strained himself while keeping Gray's attack at bay.