Chapter 23

Hello, Miss Irene. It's an honor to meet you."

"Hello."

Mrs. Seri, who came in with Rosaria, was a very glamorous person. I greeted her back and stared at her. As if she was familiar with it, she only smiled back.

"I didn't know there would be such a cute lady in the Astrophel family."

She said while taking a measuring tape and notebook out of her bag. There were a lot of other things in the bag, but I couldn't see it very well.

As she approached and stopped in front of me, she stretched out a tape. It was for taking simple measurements.

"Then shall we raise our arms?"

"Yes."

"Good job. Shall we try one more time?"

I raised my arms again. She checked the numbers several times so as not to make a mistake and recorded them in her notebook.

When I marveled at her fountain pen with colorful feathers, she said,

"It's a peacock feather. I'm a peacock. You get one of these when you become a designer."

"Wow. Pretty."

"Really?"

Nod nod.

I gently touched the tip of the feather. It was surprisingly soft. A nib was attached to the tip of the multicolored feathers. I imagined a pen made of my feathers. It would look a little dull.

I wish my wings were this pretty too.

When I thought of my small and pure white wings and compared them to the colorful feathers in front of me, the wonder was doubled.

After fiddling around for a while, I handed it back to Mrs. Seri, who folded her notebook and started working in earnest.

"I think you'll look good in any color. Bright monochrome palettes will look the best on you. Is she active?"

"She's very lively, always running around."

"Then I will be a little more careful with the design. What's your favorite color, Miss Irene?"

As I listened intently to their conversation, I fell into trouble.

Favorite color? I like them all.

It was difficult to pinpoint one thing, but both were waiting for an answer, so I made the decision after much deliberation.

"I like pink."

"I will refer to it when making clothes."

"I will put on pretty clothes and make lots of friends!"

The madam, whose eyes widened at my ambitious aspirations, burst into laughter. After that, she confirmed several things with Rosaria. It was the same question as to whether there were any allergies or how the atmosphere of the banquet hall was conducted.

While rolling my eyes, I found a piece of cloth protruding at the end of the madam's bag.

What's that?

As I stared at the bag, the Madam opened it as if she had noticed my gaze.

"You must be curious about this. It contains various samples."

"Wow!"

She took out clothes one by one. Dresses of various designs lined up one after another, and the one thing that caught my eye was...

"Faiwy!"

"Oh my, it's a very pretty fairy outfit."

I pointed to the yellow fairy robe. It was a cute dress with a curved end of the fabric. It had a pair of transparent yellow wings on its back, and it looked like it had a matching pair of lace socks and yellow shoes.