Chapter 38

After being caught once, he seemed to have no hesitation in appearing in front of me.

Messi, who was walking next to the swing, snooped around to see if the swing was safe.

"Did you deliver the letter well?"

"Oh, that. Of course. Everyone loved it."

"Really?"

"Yes. They have submitted all the letters. It's because the young lady cheered them on."

It was fortunate that all the letters of self-reflection were submitted.

Then can we meet now?

Messi's mouth trembled as I spoke, perhaps thinking of something. Seeing me curious, he smiled brightly.

"There was no other spectacular view such as that. Thank you. Thanks to the lady, I was able to see such a scene."

"What did you see?"

"Ask yourself later. What did they do?"

I was curious, but I nodded for now. First of all, it was more important to ride the swing. I set my buttocks on the swing and held the string firmly with both hands.

"Messi, please push me."

"Hmm?"

"I have to do like this, back and forth, but it's hard."

When I shook my leg and pretended to be in trouble, Messi, who was moderately away, approached.

"How hard should I push?"

"Hmm. Gently!"

"Gently? ...It's not a very difficult request, but why does it feel difficult?"

Messi muttered.

Contrary to his positive tone in accepting the request, Messi seemed to ponder for a moment. He looked like he was contemplating how softly he should push.

I looked ahead and waited for him to push me quickly.

Soon the swing began to move slowly. With a sense of a moderately fast speed, I vigorously rolled my legs back and forth.

"Wow!"

A cool breeze fluttered my hair. As I cheered every time I got closer to the sky, I heard Messi's small laugh from behind.

"Harder!"

"What?"

"Just a little harder!"

I exclaimed with great excitement. It seemed that it would be okay to go up a little higher from here. I thought Messi would save me right away if anything happened.

I'm going to ride a little bit more and go do my homework.

The swing that went up high in the sky went all the way down again. As I was stretching my legs, I felt a poking in my back.

"Huh?"

I tilted my head.

What is it?

The feeling was quite different from when Messi was pushing. It was a feeling of being very careful, leisurely pushing forward in a slow manner.

"Messi?"

"Yes."

When I called Messi with doubt, a voice that I had to hear from behind came out right next to me. I looked to the side in surprise. He was leaning on the tree with the swing and watching as if it was very fun.

Who's pushing the swing now?

Messi laughed out loud when I was confused.

"Fayman. Stop it now that you've been caught. The lady is surprised."