Chapter 46

He immediately nodded his head to the inside the conference hall and said,

"Aren't you curious about how a meeting goes?"

"Huh?"

"Shall we go in together?"

"Can I go in there?"

There was a very serious atmosphere inside. What if I go into the meeting and everyone feels uncomfortable?

Baon also raised his glasses again, probably not knowing what Cade would say. After I hesitated for a long time to answer, Cade flashed a hug.

"That doesn't matter. Who would object if I allowed it?"

That's right. Obviously, the owner of this family is Cade. But still.......

When I anxiously looked back at Baon, he shrugged and stepped out of the doorway as if to come in.

"Then I'll wait outside."

Messi, who watched as the situation progressed, took a step back.

I nodded my head in agreement.

As Cade entered, the elders who had been waiting for him to come in stood up one by one. All eyes focused on me who was in his arms. When I felt the burning gazes, I felt embarrassed for nothing.

When we arrived at the center of the table, Cade took a seat. His low voice echoed in the quiet conference room.

"Sit down."

As soon as his words were finished, the elders sat down one by one, as if they had been waiting.

I sat on Cade's lap and looked ahead to see the entire interior that was brightly visible.

He has been sitting here and deciding important things for the family. Cade's position was renewed in my mind.

I fiddled with the bowl of snacks.

When it was ready, light tea and snacks were placed at the respective seats of the participants. There was also a piece of paper filled with dense writing. It seemed to be a paper summarizing the contents of this meeting.

I glanced at it and turned my attention back to the snack. As a matter of fact, I was about to get hungry, so I should eat all of this.

"Then let's start the afternoon meeting."

A separate person sat alone to one side and raised a quilled pen when the start was announced.

"What is that person doing?"

"He's the secretary. A person who records and keeps the contents of the meeting in documents."

"I see."

The contents of the meeting were recorded separately.

Although I was nervous about the atmosphere of a full-fledged meeting about to start, I was looking forward to it. It was because I was curious about how the family meeting was conducted and what was going on inside this room.

I looked around to see what kind of people there were, but I saw a seat that wasn't filled yet.

It was the seat opposite Baon. Whose empty seat is it?

"It's been a while, but there is a missing person."

"Are you late?"

Somehow, it didn't get off to a good start.

"...Where's Sir Duria?"

The protagonist of the seat must have been Durias.

"It seems that payment forms have been pushed back for some time now. It seems he has been away, but where have you been?"