Chapter 20

- Did you know?

- What?

-There is a big library on the first floor?

-I had no idea! How do I get there?

So, on the first day, I went to the library,

I wanted to read a fairy tale book, but I had not yet learned to read, so I went to Rosaria, who was waiting in the room, with the most popular book recommended by the librarian.

As Irene wandered around, she found out that the mansion was so large that she had no idea which place was what or where to get there.

- There is a place on this floor where you can observe the night sky. I heard the ceiling is made of glass?

- I had no idea! I should go in the evening, right?

Unfortunately, I couldn't go because I had to sleep in the evening. I'll definitely go there, later.

"Where are we going today?"

Pop. Pop.

In fact, when I said that I wanted to go around the mansion alone for the first time, Rosaria said no and stopped me from doing it. However, Cade's permission was granted and I was able to leave the room.

- It's not permission to go out, but I will let you roam around the house as much as you want.

The permission was granted with such a detail attached.

Actually, I didn't even want to go outside by myself. Small children are not allowed to go out alone. Rosaria had warned me several times that there were a lot of strange and scary things.

First of all, let's master the mansion first!

Pop. Pop.

Byoop. Pop. Byoop. Pop.

However, contrary to Irene's grandiose goal, there was something she didn't expect.

"Oh, my leg hurts."

Her stamina was too weak. After walking around from the morning with half excitement and half anticipation, her strength gradually decreased.

Is there a place where I can sit and rest?

I patted my leg and looked around, and found a chair lying alone.

"Uh?"

Was it originally there?

Tran with happy steps filled with joy and sat down on the chair. Then, whenever I was thirsty, I opened the water bottle that I hung around my neck to drink.

Pong.

A small straw came out. I took a sip of the water and looked around the hallway.

Recently, the atmosphere in the mansion has been chaotic. As I passed by, I heard at first glance that visitors were coming soon. How many people would come to make everyone so busy?

The hallway was unusually crowded as there was no room to sit on the floor.

I was resting, shaking my legs back and forth, when two men came out of a room with a black door, with serious expressions on their faces.

"Udis."

"Yes, Sir Orka."

"There's a greenhouse garden on the 3rd floor of the mansion, right?"

"Yes. There are always snacks ready."

Prick. (TL: Irene's ear pricked up)

I caught on to a pretty interesting topic.