Chapter 69

-Why didn't you notify the outside in advance when Madame's condition was in danger?

A sharp question came in, but Ella resentfully looked at Hestia.

-The doctor said there were two... I thought it was the last one... Surely, until then, she was all right!

The room fell into silence.

Hestia bowed her head like a criminal, and a few days later. Estella's funeral was held.

Ella left the South as if fleeing, citing that she could no longer stand the pain of living in the Clan without her Madam.

Fortunately, the Clan that abandoned her in the past, took her in. Although she did not bring the heir's egg, it was judged that she was worthy to some extent.

"I can't listen to you anymore." (Cade)

Seeing Ella howling and crouching on the floor, Cade coldly said so.

"Ha... Who would have thought that child would live." (Ella)

Ella's eyes filled with poison.

"I told her every night not to be born."

Durias was startled and quickly looked at Cade.

Currently, Irene is a double-edged sword. She was brought up with plenty of love inside the family, but she was deeply involved in Estella's death.

However, Cade just silently looked at Ella. Maybe he had lost his affection for Irene because of this.

"What shall we do?"

Durias, who was silently watching the situation, carefully asked.

"For now, let her live."

"Should we give her food?"

"Can I easily kill her?"

Cade grinned as usual.

Seeing that, Durias took a step back without knowing it. He's been serving the Lord for years, but he can't even guess what he's thinking right now.

Cade, who was looking at Ella with an unreadable face, devoid of any emotion, looked very dangerous.

The pheromones, which should be shaken with anger, were strangely calm.

How can he keep his reason like that?

Cade turned his body around without any regrets.

"It's okay to take this opportunity to eradicate everything starting by the roots. It's going to be a lot of work."

"......"

"So until then, let her live, even if she asks for death herself."

Bang.

The basement door was closed.

Durias sighed and looked at Ella, who was constantly muttering something.

"It's not my fault. I haven't done anything wrong."

It seemed like she was going crazy. Durias kicked his tongue and stepped inside.

Ella staggered back and began to struggle.

"Go away! Don't touch my body!"

"It's good to go crazy, but it's difficult if you do so now."

"Let go! Let go!"

A desperate scream that could tear apart the eardrum, filled the basement.

Durias frowned and struck hard on Ella's neck.