Chapter 40

Until now, I had not been able to enter the forest because it was dangerous.

There was no problem in going together with Rosaria, but I was warned every time I went somewhere near the area.

But this time, I was thrilled to hear that I'll be taking classes in the forest.

"You did a great job. Congratulations, Miss Irene."

"Yes. I'm going to take classes like Seth and Arban."

Seeing that the two of them practiced in the forest, maybe they took a pheromone class then. I was excited to think that I would go through the same process as them both.

"Before that, there is one thing I need to check."

"Check?"

"I'll hold your hand for a moment."

I reached out with a puzzled look and Kasana explained.

"We need to check to see if your pheromone has reached a stable phase."

"I see."

It seemed that the pheromone class had to be conducted when it was in a stable state.

Kasana, holding my hand, seemed to be carefully looking at something.

As the atmosphere became heavy, showing how important this was, I hardened my body to not move without reason.

After holding my hand for a long time, Kasana's black eyes moved towards me.

I swallowed dry saliva. Is something wrong?

"...Why? I'm weird?"

"It's not like that. You can just sit down comfortably."

I looked up, leaning my body in anxiety towards where Rosaria was sitting. When our eyes met, Rosalia smiled.

"Rodaria, am I strange?"

"No. Don't worry, Miss Irene. This is how everyone is checked. I did the same."

"Okay."

Kasana's hand, who was checking the pheromone, fell. At the same time, my body which had been stiff from tension was released.

"How is it, Kasa?"

"It's not a big deal, don't worry. Miss Irene's pheromones seem to have reached a stable phase."

"Really? So, can I learn in the forest now?"

"You can go to the entrance of the forest for the next class."

It was a very fortunate thing. I took a deep breath of relief and started to collect the class materials that Kasana had arranged one by one.

"Then let's finish today's class here."

"Goodbye, Kasa."

"Yes. I'll be going then."

I followed her to the front door and waved my hand. She seemed awkward while looking back at me as if she wasn't used to being seen off like this every time she went back from class.

"See you tomorrow."

"......See you tomorrow."

Clack.

The door closed. I laughed while running to the bed and fell flat on my face.

I love it!

As I stomped my feet and rolled from side to side, I heard laughter from behind.

"Are you that happy, Miss Irene?"

"Yes. What should I do? Will I be able to do it?"

"Of course. You'll have great success."